Import Anime Forums

Full Version: CN Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It appears that besides Trigun, Cartoon Network has obtained the right to none other than Rurouni Kenshin. All I can say is "OY". :mrgreen:
I'm not a big fan of Kenhsin dubbed in English so I'm not really too thrilled if Kenshin is on CN ..I guess its good in a way because it will get some exposure here in the States with the lil kids..I'm shocked CN doesn't try to obtain the rights to Slayers..o well let's see how much they can censor from the Shishio fight
There's really not much to censor. The blood can stay by the new CN policy.

There's no way to get Slayers. Too many sexual jokes.
Sexual Jokes? What about the other Adult Swim shows?
Kenshin is going on during the day, not at night.
Really? Now that's why it's messed up. It's not a kid's show and should not be advertised that way. I'm angry that CN is doing so much. :x
It's not being advertised as a kids show. It's going on at 6:30, right after Yu Yu Hakusho. They shouldn't be editing anything either. Calm your ass down Confusedweatdrop:
My ass is so calm. So people try to correct me now that they watch anime on Cartoon network. They often think they know more, because they watch more edited TV. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

My ass is so calm. So people try to correct me now that they watch anime on Cartoon network. They often think they know more, because they watch more edited TV. :mrgreen:

LOL...thats so true...The sucky thing about kenshin coming to the states is that i have a "friend" who thinks he is an anime guru, and he only seen CN Cowboy bebop, Blue Sub, and owns Kenshin Trust and Betrayl. And he talks all this smack about how gay...anime that doesnt have death in it sucks...It makes me mad :twisted: :twisted:
Yeah. Someone thought they knew so much more than me because I knew nothing about G Gundam. I'm not trying to out knowledge someone, because I could really care less. That's why I stopped skating. It was competitive more than just having a good time. The kid then mentioned Inu Yasha. I said "I like Rumiko Takahashi too!!!!". He says "Who the hell is that?". :mrgreen:
I remember when I asked that guy, so have you seen Spirited Away yet, he says the same thing "what the hell is that"
Some people just don't get it. :mrgreen:
It is a sad thing. That is the one thing that is really horrible about anime being on TV. All the twelve year olds that think they are gods of anime. When all they know of is Cowboy Bebop, and have no idea who Shinichi Watanabe is. Big Grin Big Grin

On the same lines ADV is actually going to have a channel. So far it is only in philly. If it does well they are going to try to push it nationwide. Too bad that it is (from what I hear) all going to be dubs, and I really don't like ADV dubs. :x Confusedweatdrop: :|
wow that sounds like it's gonna suck ass. It's gonna be like the Fast and the Furious craze, every is gonna want to be a street racer. But in this case they are all want to be Otakus, when all they know is DBZ
I don't think anyone would want to be an otaku. It kinda chooses you. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5