Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gamecube!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
God Schultz I think we might have made some Xbox Fanboys made... oh and Morgie and Morg now those are nick name's a man can be proud of unlike a name like Bubba...
Oh and can we do it Japanese style Morg (male for like Haitai) and Morgie (female like Haisai) ... I just took my first day of Intro to Japanese
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Oh and can we do it Japanese style Morg (male for like Haitai) and Morgie (female like Haisai) ... I just took my first day of Intro to Japanese

Nah because in japanese you will always be Sukebe
Yes but unlike some I'm not the Sukebe Huncho...

ANyways there are some ANime games coming for the GC more info in a bit
Wow. I hate the X-Box. :mrgreen:

So morg how are you liking the japanese class? :?

SUKEBE! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It is great but it is different than what I thought it would be...
It's really a Japanese conversation class it is designed for you
to learn phrases and counter phrases to get you through an introduction
dialogue. He is explaining there number system which I find quite helpful...

After this I will enroll in a true Japanese 101 class...
I need to live in Japan! Your class is in the military right? So you are learning it on the base?
back dark back dark.. this is a GameCube thread.. just talk about how kick ass the GameCube is and how bad the Xbox sucks.. :mrgreen:
Now we are talking GameCube rocks...
Oh and just to keep the updates coming...
Schultz dropped the bomb that Big N will have a DK game out
before the year is out... 8)
Yeah they have been talking about it for GOD KNOWS how long.

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT OFF TOPIC!!! I NEED TO BE CANED TO DEATH!!!!!!! -Please no posted responses to this as it would be getting off topic.-
Not a worry as for new news on the Gamecube the new gameboy player is out in japan and it looks great I'll have an update in a few whne I get it next week
Have you guys seen the game Viewful Joe? That game looks like it rocks! Along with the One Piece gamecube game. Looks like I'm going to have to buy an import Cube as well. That is okay though. I need it.
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Have you guys seen the game Viewful Joe? That game looks like it rocks! Along with the One Piece gamecube game. Looks like I'm going to have to buy an import Cube as well. That is okay though. I need it.

Actually its easy to modify your gamecube so that it will play import-games.. Its also easy to modify a Import system to play american games..
Does it require opening the system up? Like a mod chip? Or something easier?

If it isn't that hard I may just fix this one up to play some import games. Personally I think the gamecube in japan has a better and much wider selection of gamecube games. Big Grin Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Does it require opening the system up? Like a mod chip? Or something easier?

If it isn't that hard I may just fix this one up to play some import games. Personally I think the gamecube in japan has a better and much wider selection of gamecube games. Big Grin Big Grin
Yes it requires opening the system up.. But all you have to do is get a toggle switch and hook it up onto each side of Jumper6 and then when you close these jumpers it turns it into a Japanese systme.. then open them back up and its american.. the whole systems are already ready for both.. hehe just that one jumper changes them.. (soldering required)
Ah that isn't too hard. I may do it. I still would kind of like the Import system though. What kind of power source does the japanese gamecube use? :? Once again Schultz you've been a great help! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I want an ocean blue PS2! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9