Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gamecube!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I didn't really like the first one. So I think that I will hate that one. Yuna with GUNS! If they gave me a japanese track maybe just maybe I would bite. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It was ok but way to linear. The dubbing was ok but I would have loved to hear the original Japanese audio track. Maybe I'll get FFX international just to check it out
Yuna was the part I hated the most. She sounded so unnatural. Too many pauses. Big Grin
Yeah, Yuna and Tidus were the worst which sucks cause they were the main characters. Auron was pretty good
Yeah. I'm right at the end of the game and have no desire to finish it. I really liked the gameplay. If they give me good gameplay and japanese voices (if any voices) I would buy it. Big Grin Big Grin
Yes the FFX game had some real draw backs. I hope that the new FF on the Gamecube takes square back to it's roots...
MOG MOOGLE ANYONE? :twisted:
Now that is old school... Hey check it gamefaqs.com had a poll a week ago on what was people's fav FF game was and FF7 was first but in a clear second was FF6
now that is what I'm talking about...
6 was cool too!
Damn right anyways...I have always loved that game but hey I have not been able to see Star Trek yet and I heard Data Dies...damn it all to hell...!!!!! but this is gamecube stuff so how are you liking the master levels of Zelda I'm still waiting for mine to get here...
They're fuckin' hard but fun! I still have played through only the first dungeon cuz of all the work I have been doing. Maybe I'll get to play some more tomorrow. :twisted:
Anyways, here's my list. My brother plays them alot more than I do.

Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Sunshine
Star Wars Rogue Leader
SSX Tricky
Sega Soccer Slam
Metroid Prime
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Super Smash Brothers Melee

He owns alot more games for the PS2 than he does for the gamecube.
I think everyone who owns both of those systems has more for PS2! Probably because PS2 was a couple years earlier.
I think, it just has better games (excluding the Nintendo franchise titles) and the controller feels better as well for certain types of games, especially sports games. I also got him an Xbox for his birthday, but he's only bought 2 games for that. What a waste of money.
The dreaded XBOX is a HUGE waste of money!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9