Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gamecube!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I still haven't ordered my copy of Zelda yet. Confusedweatdrop:
If you are wanting to play the Original, hook up your old 64 and play it on there. If you want the second quest (Master Quest) hook up the GC! NO real complaints yet.
Just to let you all know.... Skies of arcadia legends.... rocks....

I picked it up and have this great RPG feel again... Man I can't wait for
Final Fantasy on the GC it's going to be OLd School for me
I want Skies SOOOOOO BAD. Am still considering if I should order the DC version or get the PS2 version. Aren't they the same?

You should get Grandia 2. Get he DC version because all the other ones are glitched all to hell. It is one awsome RPG! I have beaten it a number of times. :mrgreen:
I play 16-bit RPGs only. It's Super Nintendo or bust for me. :mrgreen:
Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

I want Skies SOOOOOO BAD. Am still considering if I should order the DC version or get the PS2 version. Aren't they the same?

You should get Grandia 2. Get he DC version because all the other ones are glitched all to hell. It is one awsome RPG! I have beaten it a number of times. :mrgreen:

I think what Morg told me that the Ps2 very was canceled.. and my Gamecube Case has a nice littl ething that Says "Only For" in the top corner.. ;o)
Yeah Skies of Acardia was canceled

16 bit rpgs are coming back now that square and nintendo are buddy buddy again, FF tactics, then the old NES/SNES FF games on GBA
I'm thinking wether i should go pre-order Zelda, regardless of reviews, or buy some Anime...BTW when you pre-order the game do you get those two add on games also, or when the actual Zelda game comes out
They are already out and you get the game in another month.
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Yeah Skies of Acardia was canceled

16 bit rpgs are coming back now that square and nintendo are buddy buddy again, FF tactics, then the old NES/SNES FF games on GBA

Yea i liked that announcement.. Nintendo and Square back together!
I only got a GC for Zelda and Metroid, also for Mario Kart when it comes out
It is like an old pair of underware. I think nintendo needs square (or squenix). Big Grin Big Grin
Did anyone see FFX 2, what the fuck did they do with Yuna. Shes carrying guns and shit
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Did anyone see FFX 2, what the fuck did they do with Yuna. Shes carrying guns and shit

Yea i know.. and this breaks all of squares general rules.. The first Final Fantasy game that contines another story.. yea its still called FFX but they had to make another part.. stupid..
I think they did it because it seems FFXI wont be coming out in North America so they have FFX 2 to fill in until FFXII comes out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9