Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What is your favorite anime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
yeah, its truely a masterpiece, mostly a comedy but it does have its share of serious and sad situations, one of my personal favorites. :mrgreen:
I take back what I said about Slayers. It's still not one of my favorites, but it's not bad. Sure the animation is average and theres lots of lame jokes, but for some reason, I keep wanting to see more. The storyline keeps me coming back, and in the end, thats what makes or breaks a series.
yeah, I know what you mean, like when you watch something and are not that impressed but then you have to go watch the next episode, and you ask your self "why is this so addicting" :mrgreen:
Yeah, basically. I do like her dumb opening lines with the deformed anime at the beginning. You know. . . Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down. Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it. Where an enemy rises up to face me, victory will be mine. For some reason it cracks me up every time I hear her say it.
yeah, some lines gain certain signifigance that you really cant explain :mrgreen:
I hear the MI version is decent. It will make it's way into my collection. :mrgreen:
Yeah, Sorry steve, but I ended up going with one peice instead of your fav.
It's cool. That'll help me out, when you watch it. Tell me how well you understand it. I'm hoping that it works for you. :mrgreen:
alright? I went with it because of this:
everyone who reviewed it said the subs sucked, but they were on time so there was just an engrish problem. well anyway, I think that every time I finished reading a review on it it said, get the set anyway its awsome, maybe not those exact words but that was the meaning, well anyway, I am hoping that the subs wont detract to much from the story. :mrgreen:
If you like watching anime raw that's cool. I had to watch GTO raw (well the last episode). It wasn't bad, just not incredible. :mrgreen:
there are no episodes with no subs though. and I hope to be able to watch raw, one day when I know japanese....
I know but sometimes engrish will make no sense at all. At that point just turning it off is better.
yeg sum ig anoin reary

*translation*

yeah, some is really annoying

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's more spelling than engrish.
yeah, well try to catch me on one of my posts where I am really tired, I type in engrish then :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15