Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tekkaman BURN!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am considering on purchasing a DVD Burner and will Gladly burn some Tekkaman Blade for the few of you Like Morgorath and Steve who I know want to see this awsome series. You guys just let me know the needed info and I'll get it to you as best I can. I know the series is out of print now and thought I should help my pals here out. It will be awhile before I get my burner though so just be patient. I am still searching on newegg.com for the best deal on a burner I can find but anyways if any of you friends of mine would like a copy just E-Mail me at [email protected]!!!!! I should have one in a week or two. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You are the man I will, be on that waiting list... Oh and wouldn't it be easier to put in SVCD format... It's a good quality and the disk are cheaper...
Yeah, that's really cool. I really appreciate it.

Likewise, I'm hunting down some Ranma 1/2 hentai, in which the Head Master goes back door on Akane Tendo, and Ranma takes Kasumi spread eagle (saw this on a crappy rm file). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If I come across it, I'll let everyone know.
Tekkaman is cool. I need to see the last couple DVDs. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I have had it for MONTHS now and need to watch the last 5 or so eps. :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Just finish it already. Or it will be Bukkake time again! Big Grin 8)
I always wanted to get Tekkaman Blade but I kept delaying buying it.

Is there a MAC version of it and is that out of print also
As far as I know there isn't a MAC version out. We can wait and see. Big Grin Sad
Whats the difference between Tekkaman Blade and Tekkaman The Space Knight, which series came first and which one was better?
Tekkaman the space knight came first. I never saw it. I have seen most of blade though and it is pretty good. 8O 8O 8O
Space Knights came first. Since I like older anime, I'd say it would end up being better. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I find Tekkaman Blade to be as enjoyable as Fist Of The North Star and Berserk. They all Rule Your Anime Asses Equally. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ok, if you say so. Then I watch. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Too much to watch. Too much to watch. I am going to die now. 8O 8O 8O 8O
I am on episode 21 of Fist of The North Sar. My oh My that series gets better and better. I have so much more to watch!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4