Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Tekkaman BURN!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I finished episode 15 the other evening. The Zombie one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That was such a cool episode. I liked it when the guy died from the bell and his blood made the name of the move that killed him! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tekkaman Blade is good. I'm around the time when D-Boy is reunited with Miyuki. Probably half way through the series?

I think some places in Chinatown still have it for sale.
I still need to finish it. I'm at the home stretch. Big Grin Big Grin
I have about 9 or 10 eps to go. Cry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I wish I had some new anime to watch. My order still hasn't come in. Cry Cry Big Grin If it isn't here by wednesday I'll get in touch with some people. Big Grin Big Grin
Does anyone have Tekkaman Spaceknight MI set, I found a set for 25$ and I want to check it out but I can't find a review of it, how is the video/audio and most importantly, the subs?
Well before it was taken off of animeniacs it had I think a 4 out of 5 review. I would have liked a copy for myself but too late now I guess. :roll:
I have both versions of Tekkaman, but one of my dvds were defective so I stopped watching it..I will post up a review later on this week =P..the show is pretty much the same thing but in terms of animation it's like comparing apples and oranges to the 90s show..but still a good show none the less
I knew I should have gotten it Before Berserk! :roll:
Shit happens. Smile
As I promised Steve, Suzaku, Matthew, Shibo, Morg, Schultz, and everyone else who I hve had much help from and respect for, I am getting a DVD player for my pc so I can make all you guys at least some VCDs of Tekkaman Blade! I sure took my sweet time huh? Tongue
Thats awesome!

It would have cost a ton if you would have got a dvd burner. 10 dvd-rs just to copy Tekkaman Blade.
I'm waiting for my next paycheck though so it'll be about a week before I get it. But I just wanted all you guys to know I haven't forgot! :wink:
Its a real good investment having a dvd rom IMO, sometimes you get HkDVDs that are messed up in your dvd player but work just fine in a dvd rom, plus you get to rip dvds, hehe, long live piracy
Pages: 1 2 3 4