Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New contest with BIG prizes!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Cape: I can't believe my dry cleaners gave me the wrong cape.
Prof: It's ok... cause I've got good news?
Cape: What?
Prof: I just saved a bunch on my car assurance by switching to Geiko.

1/22/06
Cape: So how much did that pipe run you?
Prof: Oh man... it cost me an arm and a leg.

1/23/06
It will be hard to pick a winner between these two tonight folks, but let the walkoff begin!!
(Speed = Pink Cape/ Racer X = Prof Cap)

Racer X: Speed, I've something I've been meaning to tell you for a while now... but it's hard to say.

Speed: Oh my god, are you gay?... I mean alot of people experiment 'in college'... maybe your not... but if you are it's totally ok.. it's better then ok..

Racer X: No... No no no no.. NO... damn it... Speed, I'm your brother...

Speed: Oh... um yeah.. *sweat drop appears* co..ol. *rubs back of head*

Racer X: Um... do you have something you want to tell me?

*akward silence*

Speed: Man that Trixy... she's a hot piece isn't she... with her *pause to think* breasts... and um... stuff.

Racer X: Sure...

1/24/06
Prof: How many fingers do I have behind my back?
Cape: This game is getting old.

1/25/06
Cape: Why do I have to wear the pink cape?
Prof: ...cause you've only got a GED.

1/26/06
Cosplayers don't understand the concept of 'business casual'.

1/27/06
I would like to remind our contestants of rule #2: Only one post per day thankyewverymuch.

Having said that... I'm very happy with how many people are participating and I'm not looking forward to the judging next weekend. I've laughed out loud a few times already and I'm looking forward to what the next week will bring us.
Zagatto Wrote:I would like to remind our contestants of rule #2: Only one post per day thankyewverymuch.

I saw that rule... but 1 post per day means 18-31 or a total of 14 posts... I'm still 4 from that...

It didn't say that you had to post that day's entry on that day... *rambles quantium phsyics*

In reality, I'm at school again and the school net is shit so I gotta post when it's working. I'm time traveling all over the place.
-Mike
Ah, the decline in the Korean school system.

1/28/06
Pink Cape Guy ? Quick Moon Man run.
Moonk Mask Guy ? Why are we running?
Pink Cape Guy ? I accidentally wrecked Supermans cape.
Moon Mask Guy - *Runs in another direction with Superman off screen* Your on your own
"We should be almost outside the blast radius. Was it truly necessary to destroy Tokyo?"
"Hmph. Now no one will make fun of my cape EVER again!"
I told you, bulls don't like it when you stick "that" in their hole.
Zounds! Foiled again by aliens from Planet XLax.
Masked Man: Are you sure stealing props from more successful animes is gonna make us famous?
Cape Guy: SHUT UP and keep running!!
*whips out wand*
...MOONNNN....PRISMMMM... POWA!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11