Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New contest with BIG prizes!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Masked guy: "Your pink cape looks horrible."
Pink cape guy: "At least it's better than your poor Tuxedo Kamen imitation!"
Masked guy: "...Ouch."
"I can do anything you can do better...I can do anything better than you!"
"No you can't!"
"Yes I can!"
etc...
Masked guy: We are going to be late for diner because of you
Cape Guy: I know but the love hotels were offering 2 prostitutes for the price of 1 noon rebate, our wifes are probably gonna kill us but it was worth it :-)
Moon Cap: "This is what happens when you're last in line for the magical transformation accessories!"
Pink Cape: "At least this super speed comes in handy when running away from bad guys."
Moon Cap: "But man, even I want to beat you up now."
"We're down to our last two contestant in the 2056th annual Gay Pride 2000 miles Marathon."
(enter, the original ambiguosly gay duo!!!)
"Honey, I think I might have left the stove on."
"Previously on "Lost"...."
Original text

"Hurry up Pipe man, we are gaining on them!"

Engrish translation

"Piepo with the gaining hurries me so"
Moon Mask," Pardon me but do you have any Gray Poupon?"
Pink Cape," Poupon you say!? No Grey Poupon here."
Moon Mask,"Now thats Uncivilized!"
"show us ya pink bits.....................hahahahahahahaha"
"ha ha, very funny.your humour or lack thereoff does nothing to mask your ignorance for good fashion."
Live action movie ad: Moonmask:"your mooned!" *shoots laser from head at monster* Pink cape: "Behide you! Monkey ninjas!" *Explosion* Vin Diesel is The Pink wonder and Tim Allen as the Moon Master. 'Gay Toga Party: Invasion' Coming to a theater near you.
"The dual chronic cases of constipation in their latter stages led to a severe rip in the fabric of time and space."
Mask: 'I may not be as strong as he is, but I can prove I'm smarter! Yeah, smoking a pipe and wearing my graduation cap will make me look much smarter. Besides, who does he think he is with that pink cape? Does he think he's such a hunk that he can wear something so hideous?'

Pink Cape: 'What the heck is he thinking with that graduation cap and pipe? This is hero work, not some graduation party at Harvard! I guess he's trying to prove something about how smart he is. Do my bulging muscles and facial hair intimidate him that much? He looks like an idiot! Me, I still look handsome and intimidating. Even if I do wear the pink cloak my grandmother knitted me! '
"ehhh...umm... about what happend last night... let me explain..."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11