Import Anime Forums

Full Version: BE poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I read Zaggoto's and apparently if there is enough support then he will allow babyeater, who is the sexiest man... no god!!!!!!!!!! alive back on the forums.

SAY YES TO THE POLL OR YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Virgilkiller Wrote:I read Zaggoto's and apparently if there is enough support then he will allow babyeater, who is the sexiest man... no god!!!!!!!!!! alive back on the forums.

SAY YES TO THE POLL OR YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrath of a god? Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
Hmmm...wasn't there something in the rules about multiple accounts???

I'd suggest certian someones verify.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Hmmm...wasn't there something in the rules about multiple accounts???

I'd suggest certian someones verify.

I second that idea something about this entire situation seems just a bit too convenient.
Well, it's been confirmed. And he's been BANNED again!
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Well, it's been confirmed. And he's been BANNED again!
Pitty...although he'll probably be back next week Big Grin
Batz Kage Wrote:Pitty...although he'll probably be back next week Big Grin

Not if his IP address gets blocked, which I'm almost certain will happen. He could go around it if he logs on in multiple places, but he'll get bored before that I would think.
Blight Wrote:Not if his IP address gets blocked, which I'm almost certain will happen. He could go around it if he logs on in multiple places, but he'll get bored before that I would think.

I don't know about that he seems to be the type with nothing better to do.
Who gives a crap about em, it's not like he adds anything to the boards all he does is act like a complete moron and emphasize his immature stupidity with every post.

If you let him back on all youll get is someone using pink font and calling everything gay.
geo85 Wrote:Who gives a crap about em, it's not like he adds anything to the boards all he does is act like a complete moron and emphasize his immature stupidity with every post.

If you let him back on all youll get is someone using pink font and calling everything gay.

That about sums BE up the least he could have done was make it less obvious. The way he writes never changes and that's why it's easy to spot him if one actually pays attention; hell he just stood out. Let's just hope he stays banned this time...
yeah, thats true but you have to admit that as offensive as he may be, he does bring SOME level of entertainment to these boards lol.
He obviously did this one on purpose and i find that in itself to be quite entertaining lol.
I'd like to go on record that I wasn't the one who banned him this time. I did send him a warning about my suspicions of him being the same person as BE but was going to give him the benefit of the doubt until he did something stupid.

I guess this was something stupid.
Now I'm away for the next week. I might be able to check in from time to time while I'm on the road but it looks like I'm not the only moderator paying attention here.

If I'm lucky I'll get to meet up with Rei (he's another moderator if you didn't know) face to face while I'm visiting NYC this weekend. He will be the second forum member I'll get to meet face to face if it happens.
Busy man! Got a new job or something?

Anyway, bye bye to BE.
I say ban Babyeater for life. He has proven that he deserves it. Why would anyone want to save him?
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:I say ban Babyeater for life. He has proven that he deserves it. Why would anyone want to save him?
Well I think it's stated at the top of this thread..he's a sexy god >.> <.<

but really, he's funny XD
Pages: 1 2 3