Import Anime Forums

Full Version: BE poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think there is a definate difference between putting someone down and being insulting and correcting someone who is wrong. The people who do the first of the two should be posting in the flame forum or not on here at all
geo85 Wrote:Dont worry any moderators this is the only post that I will make like this and only to make a point.

Onizuka is a huge gay moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He could never be as sexy as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So onizuka is this entertaining to you or just plain stupid and quite annoying, at least with me you know I dont mean it!!!!
:p

You know, I honestly wouldn't care if someone said something like that to me. This is an internet forum, and if you get offended by the people here, than you probably shouldn't be here to begin with. Besides, lots of people make stupid posts; you can't just ban him because his were a bit more obvious than most...
onizuka17711 Wrote::p

You know, I honestly wouldn't care if someone said something like that to me. This is an internet forum, and if you get offended by the people here, than you probably shouldn't be here to begin with. Besides, lots of people make stupid posts; you can't just ban him because his were a bit more obvious than most...

Sure you can only one I've seen make posts that were as dumb as his were at another forum ages ago and that guy posted in the third person.
onizuka17711 Wrote::p

The thing that bothered me about him was not as much as what he said as how he said it. That huge annoying pink lettering took up so much space and stood out too much. If he had just said whatever he was saying in normal font, I'd just ignore it. But that also means that he wouldn't attract the attention he craved. So maybe that was all part of his MO all along.
Vicious Wrote:The thing that bothered me about him was not as much as what he said as how he said it. That huge annoying pink lettering took up so much space and stood out too much. If he had just said whatever he was saying in normal font, I'd just ignore it. But that also means that he wouldn't attract the attention he craved. So maybe that was all part of his MO all along.
Meh, I suppose that part is true.
just bann the IP address. ther is no use to even let him stay on here if he is going to just screw around and all the other stuff. he'll probly find away around having his IP banned.
If you actually read the be threads you'd know that's already been done.
Cidien Wrote:If you actually read the be threads you'd know that's already been done.

That's what I was thinking seeing as the guy likes to dig up old threads I don't see how he could not of read any new ones.
gubi-gubi Wrote:That's what I was thinking seeing as the guy likes to dig up old threads I don't see how he could not of read any new ones.

He's trying to catch up with old posts but he's missing the one's he should read I guess; that or the old threads keep blocking it..:eek:
Ngckld Wrote:just bann the IP address. ther is no use to even let him stay on here if he is going to just screw around and all the other stuff. he'll probly find away around having his IP banned.

Banning the IP address - Brilliant!!!! Wonder why noone thought of it sooner?
Pages: 1 2 3