Import Anime Forums

Full Version: BE poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Batz Kage Wrote:Well I think it's stated at the top of this thread..he's a sexy god >.> <.<

but really, he's funny XD

exactly Big Grin
Well this one is easy. Simple rule 1 account only on the forums. so generally when we come accross a second account the 2nd account is banned. And yes i did block a subnet of his IP. But if he goes to somewhere else he can just register again. but like people said he is easy to figure out who he is.
kakoi_sugoi_yama Wrote:I say ban Babyeater for life. He has proven that he deserves it. Why would anyone want to save him?

I dunno, but every time I say that I get like 3 people saying he's becomming a valuable member. /shrug
Cidien Wrote:I dunno, but every time I say that I get like 3 people saying he's becomming a valuable member. /shrug

I guess they just want some excitement... Wouldn't be long before they got sick of it for good. I think it's boring as hell to be honest. It's not like he posts something new and crazy all the time, it's the same old tired crap.
Im now taking over other users accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never underestimate the power of BABYEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicious Wrote:Im now taking over other users accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never underestimate the power of BABYEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's either the coolest thing since pineapples, or Vicious gained a sense of humor >.> <.<

I'm leaning a little towards the second option though -_-
That is some funny stuff. I seriously hope that it's Vicious showing his sense of humour rather than making more work for us moderators here.

I've safely arrived in Stamford, CT and will be in New York City tomorrow.

I would like to point out that I've actually met three people from the forum in the past. First were Nina and Robojack in Toronto where we had a great time driving around and going for dinner in a big Chinese mall. Then I met up with Peter this past summer in Montreal. Hopefully I'll be able to work things out with Rei tomorrow and hang with him for the day.

As for work, I'm unemployed again. I was laid off this past week due to lack of work. This gives me time to hunt for a new job without having to worry about getting called away for a job. If I don't find anything worth working for by February then I'll be back to work at the same job. I've already lined up a few photo jobs to make sure the money keeps rolling in (one fashion shoot after I'm back from my road trip and a sports shoot later that same week).

Oh well... this thread is supposed to be about BE and how funny pink lettering is... not about me wandering the world.

g'night folks.
Batz Kage Wrote:that's either the coolest thing since pineapples, or Vicious gained a sense of humor >.> <.<

I'm leaning a little towards the second option though -_-

I've always had a sense of humor. It's just always been different than yours.
Vicious Wrote:I've always had a sense of humor. It's just always been different than yours.

You so just broke my heart Sad
Meanie!
If you ask me, I think it's pretty gay what he was banned over. This site sucks without a little bit of controversy. All I've seen for like the last six months are birthday threads. And people wonder why we never get any new members...
onizuka17711 Wrote:If you ask me, I think it's pretty gay what he was banned over. This site sucks without a little bit of controversy. All I've seen for like the last six months are birthday threads. And people wonder why we never get any new members...

Not really. To be honest seeing annoying posts in big pink letters doesn't liven up my day. Seeing someone constantly break the rules doesn't get me going either. I like this forums relaxed atmosphere. Sure sometimes it could do with a few more threads but compared to other forums im a member of at least here you can post a reply and the next time you are back the thread's at least still on the first page...
gubi-gubi Wrote:Not really. To be honest seeing annoying posts in big pink letters doesn't liven up my day. Seeing someone constantly break the rules doesn't get me going either. I like this forums relaxed atmosphere. Sure sometimes it could do with a few more threads but compared to other forums im a member of at least here you can post a reply and the next time you are back the thread's at least still on the first page...

Yeah it's better when there's not 500 active members it's too damn busy than.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Sure sometimes it could do with a few more threads but compared to other forums im a member of at least here you can post a reply and the next time you are back the thread's at least still on the first page...
With no answer >.<

Well I can't exactly say that. I haven't time to watch Anime these days hence I stay out of the anime section.
But I agree Onizuka. As I said I don't know about in the Anime Disscussion section, but in the General Babble & other areas BE was a breath of fresh stupidity, & stupidity equals humor & entertainment.

Plus, he didn't really act up till he got banned again, then he started trying to be annoying again.
Dont worry any moderators this is the only post that I will make like this and only to make a point.

Onizuka is a huge gay moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He could never be as sexy as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So onizuka is this entertaining to you or just plain stupid and quite annoying, at least with me you know I dont mean it!!!!
geo85 Wrote:Dont worry any moderators this is the only post that I will make like this and only to make a point.

Onizuka is a huge gay moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He could never be as sexy as me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So onizuka is this entertaining to you or just plain stupid and quite annoying, at least with me you know I dont mean it!!!!
Were you BE I'd consider bowing at your feet at your mercy >.> <.<...or just laughing at you. But really he kept some threads alive, if worse came to worse we (and by we I probably shouild just say I) could take him into the flame section, speak a little homosexual-like things to him, he'd find out that sexual insults are welcomed & stop them.
Pages: 1 2 3