Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ADV Rip Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Do we have to wear pants, or can I say that it's part of my costume? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
They prefer that you not wear pants actually. 8O 8O
Wear a mask of Forrest Whittaker and everone there will kick you in the nuts. The Cartman Way. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'll be the Ghost dog. Tongue
I'll be the guy peeing in the drinking fountain. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'll be the guy wearing your girlfriends :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You can have mine. I found out she had a penis. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wow next thing we know steve is on the jerry springer show....
I washed my sheets three times over.
well I would have burned them but what the hell
What's going on where am I? Oh yes now I remember you should have burned the vaginally challenged girl friend with the sheets. Now she may try to replicate with human women. Smile Smile
I brought her to the city limits and dropped her off. She said she was migrating off to NC. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Great Steve, that's exactly what we need here. Another Horse faced beached sea cow :!: 8O 8O 8O Tongue Just pickin' wif ya' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
A sea cow in NC never... A beached Whale... but sea cow...
Next you'll tell me Steve had sex with it....
I don't know about that and I hope not! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10