Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ADV Rip Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sorry..........it's what I do. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

and yes, that is one ugly bitch.
I thoroughly enjoy her work though. As long as I don't see her face it is fine. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Dag that's cold. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Man I can't belive we just total trashed her and I have never even seen her an from what has been said I hope I never do...
I will try to track down a picture of her, and post it. Better yet I can make an Avatar out of it. I will inspire fear and vomiting everywhere I post. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Go for it. I'd like to see this!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I know that my brother knows where I can find a couple choice pics of her. Give me a little while to track em down. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
This is definately getting interesting.
As soon as I am done posting I will upload my new avatar. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Where is it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You'll have to change it back if it scares me or my dog. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have a couple of pictures I just have to size them. I think I will do that now. Give me a few minutes, and I will make you wish you were blind. Well she isn't that ugly, but she is ugly. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
There she is! Steve she looks like the exact opposite of yours. Let me tell you this, this is her looking her best. I have a couple of pics that are way worse. I just couldn't get the size right. I will save those for another day. Damn she is ugly. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
*vomits* God damn that shit itsn't funny. Makes one want to puke, no? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Believe me when I tell you that she truly is looking her best in that picture. I know it is hard to believe that it could get worse than that, but it can. It make me want to laugh and puke all at the same time. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Kakoi please ignore my rambling in The Dreamcast Topic... If I had read my own topic first I wouldn't have pulled a DBZ (AKA put my foot in my mouth) and she is not to bad but you can tell that time and age aren't going to do her any favors as she gets older....

Hey Steve would you know do her with an anime mask on her face...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10