Import Anime Forums

Full Version: ADV Rip Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Will it be a basic cable station or like HBO and pay extra for it? (Stupid Question I know). If you have to pay extra that will suck but I'd still watch it no matter what. You could at least watch it dubbed or not and see if the serieses they will have are worth getting HKs or not. HEHEHE. :twisted:
I wouldn't want to spend money to see the same damn Blue Seed, EVA and DBZ episodes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The more I think about it the more I know an anime channel wouldn't be a good thing. I would only please little freaked out dubbies. We don't need that. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
it all depends if it you can get it on satlite it will have both sub and dub they know that with out sub's it will sink like a rock
Sub is the way to go. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Preach on Steve but man I love Slayers in dub but I'm in secret love with Lisa Ortiz...Yummie
I love Ellen Kenedy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ellen Kenedy = English Kyoko Otonashi of Maison Ikkoku :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Man she is a hottie Steve...
But I just wish there were a few more
pictures of the Japanese voices. Like
I'd like to see who is voicing Oh My Goddess
Cutey Honey's voice actor wasn't that hot. How sad it is. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Though she sounds incredibly sexy as a voice actor. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gokuu's voice actor ( in japanese) is one of the ugliest living things on the planet. It's so mean, but so true. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Does he look worse than a rotten Twinkie? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"He" is a "She", and looks like the inside of my rectum turned inside out. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
But kakoi that is hairy, red, prepration-h, place can she really be that wrinkly and ugly... But then againg some people like that look who those people are are in hiding but they out there
Jack off on a Pit-bulls face and that is what she looks like. 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: That was a little too mean.
Rip my eyes out I can't get the image of dark spewing on a pit... The pain and while i'm at that's one ugly looking bitch...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10