Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Europe versus US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought this was funny. :p

[Image: euro_vs_america.jpg]
ok, so people of europe are sluts, & people in the US are fat.

Chock one up for my lacking sense of humor, or maybe it's just the fact that I live in the US. Big Grin
w0w aint that a difference......
but then maybe they are just making fun of our food choices.
fast foods, aahhhhh.......
i heard on cnn, i think, that the gov wants to put more taxes of fast food. just to prevent this from happening. oh no, we'll all be fat and broke.
Gemini Wrote:oh no, we'll all be fat and broke.

Ha ha, yeah, I think the quarter-pounder w/cheese is a lot more addicting than a cig too lol.
Gemini Wrote:w0w aint that a difference......
but then maybe they are just making fun of our food choices.
fast foods, aahhhhh.......
i heard on cnn, i think, that the gov wants to put more taxes of fast food. just to prevent this from happening. oh no, we'll all be fat and broke.

I think that's a good idea actually. I find it sad that unless i'm making myself ramen or a pretty simple pasta dish I can eat fast food cheaper than I can cook myself something nowadays.

Taco Johns has tacos for 60 cents on tuesdays. KFC has the new snacker sandwhich for 99 cents. Surprisingly, two of those usually fills me up pretty decently. Dairy Queen I can buy a small fry or something for around a dollar and get 4 hamburgers for only $2.00 and feed 2 people with it. There are other instances... but it is cheaper to eat fast food if you want something that tastes good lol.
Cidien Wrote:but it is cheaper to eat fast food if you want something that tastes good lol.

It might be cheap now but it won't be cheap at all when you start having health problems because of it.
It's true the US have a huge amount of obese people but Europe has it's fair share of fat people as well. Most European countries have 50-60% of overweight people, 30-40% are actually obese. Not all Europeans are thin.
Dont get it - they have Fast food in Europe , and their fair share of Fat Porkers- Thats kinda like the pot calling the kettle black ! the pics could easily be reversed - But i have to admit this is a very funny ad ! Big Grin
The thing about Europe is that it also has a significant amount of rather thin people. We could almost say 'normal' people are a minority. I don't know if that's also true in the US. Oh, and it seems there's a large number of morbid obese people there than here.
Seen it, but yeah, people need to cut back on fast food. Be it the US or elsewhere. It amazes me how much fast food some people eat. I have a friend that eats at McDonalds like 5 our of 7 days of the week. Thats really unhealthy, plus McDonalds is nasty.
I still think the main thing is just getting the exercise, i know me and my mates eat lots of fast food, but we get lots of exercise - playing games, running, swimming etc... and the food junk just burns off.
animeshop Wrote:I still think the main thing is just getting the exercise, i know me and my mates eat lots of fast food, but we get lots of exercise - playing games, running, swimming etc... and the food junk just burns off.

Wait until you're a bit older and your metabolism slows down, then you'll see. I have some friends who were skinny their entire lives until they turned 26/27. Slowly but steadily they began to put on weight and gained a lot of fat in their mid-section. Their life style was the same as before but their bodies began to change. Of course doing lots of exercise is great but you won't be able to eat lots of fast food and stay thin forever.
maybe, i guess theres a middle ground between the food and the exercise. But I never want to be one of those ppl who waste all their time counting calories, i'd prefer just to do rigourous exercise.
I feel sorry for the fat woman in the photo... Hope she never sees her fat ass posted all over the net lol... Anyway drugs booze and fast food has been my diet for years now... Same for most of my mates in the UK (damn im mixing with the wrong crowd). Soon to hit 21 so I guess I'd better slow down before my metabolism does! :eek:
The fat lady should have done something about it. I personally don't feel bad for fat people that get made fun of because they are fat. Maybe the 1/1000 that truly can't control it, but the rest did it to themselves. I've gained 40 pounds in less than 2 years and am beginning to get a little fat. I used to be underweight and am now overweight. Guess whos fault it is?
we should always care for people who have problems even if they do it to themselves just as we should care for someone who is suicidal we should care for whatever other people do whatever else to themsleves even if it frustrates us sometimes.
Pages: 1 2 3