Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Babble from New to Anime thread..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
If you want to laugh until you litteraly split your sides you could just watch Ritchie Ritch (starring McCauly Culcin)...Or any of his movies. 8O 8O 8O
On second thought, you could just watch Michael Jacksons MOONWALKER!
It's as "Hillarious" as all of McCauly's movies COMBINED! 8O :twisted:
NO
Somebody told me of a Michael Jackson game. You have to save little boys from closets and you beat up bad guys. You grab your crotch and all the bad guys on the screen die. :mrgreen:
Cry Probably the Moon Walker Arcade Game Cry
Cry And yes that does exist. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
I want to play said game. :mrgreen:
Cry It's also on Sega Genesis Cry

Cry Cry Cry I'm still not joking. Cry Cry Cry
My friend told me about the Genesis part but I didn't believe him. Wow finally an outlet for my urge to grab my crotch and save little boys. :mrgreen: Man I feel dirty now.
Don't feel dirty. I do it all the time......waitaminnute

Scratch that.
It looks to be the official game of NAMBLA. 8O
Big Grin HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Big Grin

It hurts! The Laughter Hurts!!!!!

Michael Jackson. The Noseless Alien From The Planet Pediphile!
are you sure he dosen't feel up the children before he saves them from the closets. 8O Big Grin
Who really knows? If I played that game, it would be with 10 foot poles. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
you're both wrong. He molests them, screams like a woman, makes another crummy album THEN saves them.

And you have to play it with 10' poles while wearing latex gloves as not to get the pediphile complex virus plagued within the game itself.
why did I bother typing that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6