Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Babble from New to Anime thread..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sometimes I rape members of my family and pretend they are Yugi from Yu Gi O. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O The pink box watches in the corner in horror, cause it's next. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
You should wear a Nixon mask with a baby blue wrestling suit and a cape. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's hard for him to wear things like that when his legs are behind his head, and his cock is in his mouth. :twisted: :twisted: 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted:
Those are a few things to take into consideration. The mask would be a nice touch. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Don't forget the trailer hitch!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Man that is a sight that will leave me having nightmares for the next few days....
I have seen it once before and I didn't stop having nightmares for 17 years afterward. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
He just has a stronger constitution than you dark. He can see so many awful things, and "digest" them. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I guess so. I haven't stopped pissing neon blue either. The doctors are quite perplexed. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It's because of the radioactive semen you swallowed. Problem solved give me $8000 dollars now. 8O 8O 8O
How 'bout a perplexing shot in the mouth instead? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes I will need to start donating to the local sperm bank when I get back to the US... I'm wondering if neon blue sperm is marketable
Well it is MY only source of income and it's tax free too!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes free money for doing what we do best
Spewing in a plastic cup and gettin' paid!!! Now THAT'S the life!!! :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6