Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Haircuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the Fuck does the deadbeat non nothing average joe think Beckham when mohawk is mentioned...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf he has nothing to do with it...wow so he had a Fawhawk for a while but wtf he does not influenece anyone that has any shred of common sense...he is a f*ckwit!

MOHAWK = Native American Indian
Brought Back by PUNK in the 60's
and still goinn on!!!
rav96 Wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the Fuck does the deadbeat non nothing average joe think Beckham when mohawk is mentioned...

wtf he has nothing to do with it...wow so he had a Fawhawk for a while but wtf he does not influenece anyone that has any shred of common sense...he is a f*ckwit!

and still goinn on!!!

While I have not the personal knowledge to back it up myself, my History/Geography teacher in College said it is also a Celtic haircut. And no I didn't miss the point on what you said. :p
well as i understand it the name comes from the Mohican tribe of native Americans, who's setting was what is now upstate New York. but they werent the only tribe to sport such hairstyles.

Mohawks were esp popular with paratroopers in World War II , coz it was like a big "F*ck You" to the enemy

but during the 60's Punk was spawning and by the mid-70s in a large depression of Jobs etc in the UK, Punks adopted the Mohawk to say, ?F*ck You...where the jobs theres nothing here just drugs,liquor and general collapse? along with all the pins and peircings etc

In the 80's Punk didn?t sell enough records, so it got watered down and re-branded as ?New Wave?, and instead of the Mohawks, the ?fish fin?, which was basically long 70s hair brushed up the sides.

now the recent rehash of the mohawk has more to do with the rise in extreme sports culture during the 90's through which more punk music got attention esp by the mid 90's etc... but now there are alot of different variations of the mohawk...the most popular being the fawhawk (false mohawk) where the hair at the sides isnt shaved but trimmed shorter so as to give the mohawk appearance...the rest is as they say history

...im not sure about it being a Celtic hairdo , maybe they did sport the mohawks but the origin of the modern day mohawk are the native indians.

i must say Robert Deniros Mohawk in Taxi was the first time i was ever exposed to the Mohawk...think i saw that when i was like 6 or 7 at a cousins house
and to me atleast that movie also had alot to do with the mohawks rise

damn i want my proper mohawk now Sad damn stoooopid Pharmacy...whats wrong with a Pharmacist with a mohawk...ya can trust me with your drugs honest...Grrrrrr stereotypes
w0w, i just learn something new......
rav96 Wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and still goinn on!!!

Rav96, I mentioned Beckham in ref. to the Samurai haircut that i grew not the Mohawk man?

And who cares if he's a f*ckwit he still playes a great game of soccer Big Grin
use a picture of a samuari then not that f*ckwit who cant keep his 0 IQ to himself...but hey he does plaay a mean game...thats about it

dont be influenced by that twat!
rav96 Wrote:use a picture of a samuari then not that f*ckwit who cant keep his 0 IQ to himself...but hey he does plaay a mean game...thats about it

dont be influenced by that twat!

Um, why do you hate him so much? Cause he cheated on his unbelievably hot wife?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victoria is even more Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

how can you think she Hot...shes ok but damn to thin and to dumb

i'll tell why they annoy me so coz here in the UK they are sooo BIG its everywhere and plain old annoying esp since they dont even live in the Uk anymore....wtf?!?!?!

plus i found it funny that he could eevn cheat on his wife...im surprised he had the IQ to pull that one of for as long as he did.
He's right. They are in the news more than the royal family over there. And they are the only ones who get more attention than the royals. Even our news was dominated by them for a few days when that affair went on (the chick he cheated with was Dutch (and so stupid BTW)). WHO CARES, just let him play soccer and let her shop. Its all they're really good for.
rav96 Wrote:i'll tell why they annoy me so coz here in the UK they are sooo BIG its everywhere and plain old annoying esp since they dont even live in the Uk anymore....wtf?!?!?!

elcoholic Wrote:He's right. They are in the news more than the royal family over there. And they are the only ones who get more attention than the royals. Even our news was dominated by them for a few days when that affair went on (the chick he cheated with was Dutch (and so stupid BTW)).

Well, that would annoy the hell out of me too, so I understand.
Wow, I definately voted for the Mohawk.. you looked like Rider Strong *drool*

Andromeda, what anime is your banner from? Looks interesting.
Both my avatar and my banner are from a manga called Shin Angyo Onshi. It's not really manga but then again it's not really manwa either. :p It's creators are Korean but it was made for Japan and first published in Japan. The movie premiered last year in Japan and judging by the trailer it's awesome. The manga is absolutely fantastic, one of my favourite!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Both my avatar and my banner are from a manga called Shin Angyo Onshi. It's not really manga but then again it's not really manwa either. :p It's creators are Korean but it was made for Japan and first published in Japan. The movie premiered last year in Japan and judging by the trailer it's awesome. The manga is absolutely fantastic, one of my favourite!

I was wondering as well, mainly cause when I came back a couple weeks ago, everyone had changed masks on me and it freaked me out at first.
I only changed the banner and avatar last week. It's to celebrate my 1st anniversary as a member of IA! Big Grin
Ok don't know who any of these people you just mentioned are, except for the royal

family that is. Anyway the first time I was introduced to a mohawk was Mr. T. Rav do you

know what kind of Mohawk Mr.T had? Oh One More Thing...thanks for that lecture, I

actually learned something interesting and new.
Pages: 1 2 3