Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ninja Gaiden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
That game did blow. Though somehow I remember sitting in front of a glowing TV late at night, with it in my Super Nintendo. :mrgreen:
What about the tafy man. Oh wait that game did blow. Sorry. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
The claytalities? What the fuck?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I don't like to think about clay fighter any more than i have to. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Look at us talking about a game that blows. Face it we all played the game and for some anime god reason we enjoy bad games sometimes.
True. We've all played the game. So whats that say about us? I guess sometimes we have to play some crap game to keep things in perspective. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Where's the Clayfighter anime? :mrgreen:
God no. We need no clayfighter anime. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Says you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I would get it for the shock value. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
We would own the game and anime maybe even the wall scroll...

I would have Mr. Bad Frosty in a minute
I would have the Elvis guy. What the heck was his name? I played that game all the time and can't remember any of thier names. What was with the end boss to the game? He was like a bunch of ball bearings. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Hey did you guys hear the Big "N" is making an adapter to hook to the
bottom of thier Gamecube and it will play Gameboy games...

sweet...

check Penny Arcade they say some good stuff about it
Didn't they do the same damn thing with Super Nintendo? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That would be pretty neat. Then I could play my Dragon Quest games on it. The One Piece gamecube game is out now. It looks pretty sweet. I will have the buy a japanese gamecube though. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7