Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ninja Gaiden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Play Dead to Rights on the X Box. Great game. :mrgreen:
Play RAD on Ps2 cool game. 8O 8O
yeah i had the import of RAD for awhile, and i even had the original game it was based off of for the original psx.....

but then i played the demo of RAD and playing it in ENGLISH was really fun :p

i'll probably buy it sometime this year n_n
What's RAD like?
it's like a virtual GIANT ROBOT controlling game....

you run around the city.... and have to station your safe in a position, then switch over control to a HUGE robot using the analog sticks for your arms, and the top buttons to walk..... and ALL THIS is done from the view of your character...... but you gotta keep him away from debris and everything else..... it's MASS amazing......

the voice acting is kinda cheesy... but what do you expect :p
It is really cool. I played the demo like eighty times now. It's just so cool you control this huge robot and destroy buildings and beat the shit out of things. It's just jawesome. 8O 8O 8O
Better than Tondemo Crisis?
It is a completely different game, but just as good. It is very fun. I think because it is so different. 8O 8O 8O
Better than Wedding Peach or Maniac Mansion?
That game was so COOL!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: WHEN THE HELL DOES IT GET RELEASED????????? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Which one?
I believe he was speaking of RAD, and the answer is I have no idea. 8O 8O 8O
As for RAD it should be out before Thanksgiving (if no delays pop-up) and it rocks. The Idea of having the polit outside the suit was a great take on a often abused style of game. Now as for the X-box I'm not going to bash it I'm just going to lay the facts.

1. It holds between 3-5% onf the japanes market.
2. The only game that has sold platuinm # of copies is Halo all other sales have been sub par.
3. The only other above average games are also on other systems.
4. It has no "mascot" which let's face it we love are mascots.
5. Tony Hawk 4 suppose to be competely online, but now online verson for the PS2 and Gamecube versions only. Why not X-box? because they demand that all on-line support live talking and what not's which requires a lot more programing time and the game would have not hit the holiday season.

Those are a few of the reasons why X-box is suffering and a few why I'll stick to my PS2 & Gamecube 8O :twisted: :? 8) :?:
He claims he has no money. My friend went to the mall to buy a Playstation 2. Then he ends up with an X Box for some reason. Go figure. :roll:
How do you go to the mall to get a PS2 and end up with an X-Box?? They X-box has some fatal flaws and they are:

The controller is HUGE it's bigger than the Dreamcast controller.

The system itself is HUGE. Where the hell would I put it if I wanted it?

It doesn't have any real games driving it. There just isn't anything on it that really merits dropping all that dough for it.

Those are just a few of the reason why the X-box at least as of now is a waste. 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7