Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ninja Gaiden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It reminds me of the time when my friend told me how sweet his Jaguar was going to be. Heh heh look at him now. Well you don't know him, so you can't. :mrgreen:
It is colored appropriately though...Black as the Shit it is made from! 8O :twisted:
MAN X-Box SUCKS!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ok we all agree X-box sucks and should be treated like the black plague, but did you hear how Nintendo bent X-box over and gave it a good pump. Well if you seen all the gaming sites are talking how X-box boght RARE. Well what they fell to meantion is that they bought 49% of RARE. And who did they buy it from... That's right the big N. Oh but did I forget the Big N retained all rights to the Mascots created by RARE. So no DK on the X-box and no Killer Insuck either. Man I love it when things are good. Oh and how about This I just read that the New Smnash Brothers Melee is going to have some new cast members... rumored are Sonic and the gang and Crash Bandicot. Now would that be a sight the former rivals of Nintedo getting beat up by Mario in a game... :twisted: Tongue 8)
I would love to see Mario pimp smack Sonic's blue ass, and then both of them team up and beat the bejesus out of Crash Bandicoot. Those smash bros. games are so cool. They just need some cross-over charaters to pummel. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Too bad you can't play as a shy-guy! Or a ninji!!! That'd be so cool!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Anybody remember a Bob and his Blob? 8O
That game didn't last long. Like Bogerman. Too bad. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Take that back!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I never actually got to play that game. I did play the shit out of Bogerman though. 8O 8O 8O 8O
For the Sega Genesis? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Those are classics... I loved them did anyone play the 2D fighter where
you could fight Bogerman VS Earthworm Jim that was a great yet dumb game.

And did you hear Toe Jam & Earl are coming to the X-box What's up with that... :?:
Toe jam and Earl. Why are they on X-Box. Why sega why. Well Sega not exqlusive to any company so we may see Toejam and Earl on another platform. What was the name of that fighting game. I wanna play that. 8O 8O 8O 8O
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Those are classics... I loved them did anyone play the 2D fighter where
you could fight Bogerman VS Earthworm Jim that was a great yet dumb game.

Was that Clay Fighter?
That's it Clay Fighter... What a dumb but great game... Frosty the snowman was my Fav... the death moves were funny as hell
What about the guy that looked like elvis? Damn he sucked. I played the chips out of clay fighter. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7