Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Turn in the Sandbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
whenever a spider is big enough to be hunted with an M16A2, it seizes to be a spider and becomes a the hunted heh
Well, I haven't seen a single bug yet. It's still kinda cool here, I guess. I have no interest in seeing a camal spider, no in the least.

In other news, I've become an Honorary Brit. These guys are great. Played volleyball with them yesterday, and today I'm sore as shit...but so are they. Smile
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Well, I haven't seen a single bug yet. It's still kinda cool here, I guess. I have no interest in seeing a camal spider, no in the least.

In other news, I've become an Honorary Brit. These guys are great. Played volleyball with them yesterday, and today I'm sore as shit...but so are they. Smile

just outta curiosity, but what exactly is your job in the military? :confused:
aside from playing volleyball lol.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I've become an Honorary Brit. These guys are great. Smile

SUGOI!!!
Cool
you now have the pleasure of saying B*llocks and S*d it etc... with out looking like a poser Brit wannabe Wink
vegeta76 Wrote:just outta curiosity, but what exactly is your job in the military? :confused:
aside from playing volleyball lol.
I'm a Readiness Journeyman. Basically it's my job to "Prepare against the day that Weapons of Mass Destruction are employed in such a way as to cause harm to the USAF and all those that fall under it's protection."

We deal with the nasty chemical and biological crap if the enemy so desires to use it.

Good times, mate. Good times.
Yeah, so it's been a little over three weeks and January is about over!!! Which means, I'm down to about 3 months and week left here.
I've found myself Captain of "Will Work for Sets", my squadrons best Volleyball team. We are decent, we will do well this season. That's about it for this update. We will be allowed off base soon. I can't wait!

*edit* Our team name changed...again. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5