Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Turn in the Sandbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I did a shoot for a reptile store of a good chunk of their inventory.
I have more photos if anyone is interested... an aligator, snakes, lizards, frogs, scorpions, turtles... all sorts of things that slither and crawl.

Was actually kind of scary when the 'gator charged me.
yea i bet.. But how big was that spider? Those camel spiders as you can see get larger then your hand.. Also they are named Camel spiders because they jump onto the belly's of camels and drink there blood. They are fast and they are aggressive.. They will chase yea. Not like other spiders that mostly do it in defense.. This will chase yea.. I will say when you notice one doing work you sure jump back about 10 feet..
Schultz Wrote:They are fast and they are aggressive.. They will chase yea. Not like other spiders that mostly do it in defense.. This will chase yea.. I will say when you notice one doing work you sure jump back about 10 feet..

Dear god! :eek: I hate spiders! I would crap my pants if an huge one like that chased me.
Schultz Wrote:yea i bet.. But how big was that spider? Those camel spiders as you can see get larger then your hand.. Also they are named Camel spiders because they jump onto the belly's of camels and drink there blood. They are fast and they are aggressive.. They will chase yea. Not like other spiders that mostly do it in defense.. This will chase yea.. I will say when you notice one doing work you sure jump back about 10 feet..

im curious... do the actually bite people? :confused:
vegeta76 Wrote:im curious... do the actually bite people? :confused:

I'm sure, if you scared them or pissed them off enough they would.
Yes they will bite people. They actually have a venim (sp?) in there bite that makes where they bite you go num. Some people had problems with them getting into there beds and such and got bitten when they would get in. While you are over there your suppose to check your shoes, beds and such before you put them on or climbed into bed. But she won't have much of a problem as she is going in the winter time where they are not as abundant..
Eek! I dispise spiders!
Is there tons of them over there. How often do you see them. Im scared just looking at them :eek:
When i was in Saudi Arabia in 1999 i probably saw about 5-6 of them during the 4months that i was there. Not including the ones that people caught and would have fight other ones or fight scorpians. But the last two times i been to middle east. once back again ni Saudi in 2001 and once 2003/4 in Iraq i didn't see any. Then again the last two times i was over there was in the winter months and the first time i went was from May to Sep so during the summer time..

And Baby hopefully you actually do work since i know you don't do any while you are here at Barksdale.. j/k i love yea.
Schultz Wrote:Yes they will bite people. They actually have a venim (sp?) in there bite that makes where they bite you go num. Some people had problems with them getting into there beds and such and got bitten when they would get in. While you are over there your suppose to check your shoes, beds and such before you put them on or climbed into bed. But she won't have much of a problem as she is going in the winter time where they are not as abundant..

that is really creepy. i hate spiders. :eek: :eek: :eek:
I was at my cottage this summer and it was at like 12am. im heading out to the outhouse in flip-flops (no socks), when this huge fucking dock spider (half the size of my foot) walks across my foot. It doesn't just go on its way either. no, it has to stop right on my foot and freak the shit out of me. it stayed there for about 5 mins. (all the while im shaking my foot trying to get the friggin thing to move along.) before it finally moved away. needless to say: that is one of the many reasons i am scared of spiders. :mad: :mad: :mad:
spiders are creepy little things, but when i see them on the television, its kinda fascinating.
Gemini Wrote:spiders are creepy little things, but when i see them on the television, its kinda fascinating.

You can watch them on Television? I can't stand them on tv or in reality. I hate spiders as

well, do not get any near me!!!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You can watch them on Television? I can't stand them on tv or in reality. I hate spiders as

well, do not get any near me!!!

I feel bad for the spiders . . . You should be nicer to the menacing little evil rat ass ugly creatures =(
I'm in charge of spider removal in my house. My wife points to them and say "KILL IT" and I go, scoop the little buggers up and take them outside.

I read somewhere that you can't be more than 3 feet away from a spider anywhere in the world. Supposedly they've even found them at the top of Mount Everest.

From my experience if you don't mess with them then they wont mess with you.

So Ka-Ta... don't mess with any of those spiders (that includes putting your foot inside boots they may have taken residence inside).
I wish it were that easy.
Today has been a very trying day. I've come to the decision that I can't continue in my career field as it changes and evolves. So, come August or September I will be try my hand at finding a new job in the AF. Perhaps Broadcasting or Public Affairs...we shall see.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5