Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hammer Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think it would be greatt to hav an anime about M.C. Hammer. The storylie could even be

similar to Moonwalker. What do you guys think?
Dear god make it stop!!

I think we should have a new rule, that mentioning hammer gets a 3 day ban Wink How about it Zagatto? Big Grin
No! No! NO!!!!! GET THAT THOUGHT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!! NO MORE HAMMER!!!!!!!

Seriously though, Ryo, I really don't think that a anime biography of M.C. Hammer done by the Japanese would be too good. It just sounds.....odd. But maybe it's just me....... :p
onizuka17711 Wrote:No! No! NO!!!!! GET THAT THOUGHT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!! NO MORE HAMMER!!!!!!!

Seriously though, Ryo, I really don't think that a anime biography of M.C. Hammer done by the Japanese would be too good. It just sounds.....odd. But maybe it's just me....... :p

Fine then what about a Power Ranger version of Hammer?
SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather die than watch any anime with your Hammer guy in it. Power Rangers? I don't care since I don't watch it at all.

I never really know that I could begin to dislike a forgotten artiste so much just because someone won't stop talking about him! ARG!!!! :eek: :p
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Fine then what about a Power Ranger version of Hammer?
OK, I guess so because I don't watch it either.
"Hammer Rangers in the Lost Galaxy!"
:p
onizuka17711 Wrote:OK, I guess so because I don't watch it either.
"Hammer Rangers in the Lost Galaxy!"
:p

Heck no!! I'm talking about Mighty Morphin Hammer Rangers here. I wonder what kind of

zord he would have? More importantly, what would the Hammer verrsion of Zordon look

like?
You do know there used to be a Saturday morning cartoon about Hammer. Perhaps you should try looking for that online somewhere.
Japschin Wrote:SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd rather die than watch any anime with your Hammer guy in it. Power Rangers? I don't care since I don't watch it at all.

I never really know that I could begin to dislike a forgotten artiste so much just because someone won't stop talking about him! ARG!!!! :eek: :p

Yeah I know what you mean. I knew who MC Hammer was but I never thought I would run into anyone whos that into him. But Ryo that wouldnt work too well. There is one other thing why do you keep talking about Hammer I know hes the first artist you ever heard but still...
This is Flame worthy.
Dude this would never happen, hell would have to freeze over 30 times before an anime title would be made based on M.C. hammer. he is moneyless and talentless. that is all.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:This is Flame worthy.
Dude this would never happen, hell would have to freeze over 30 times before an anime title would be made based on M.C. hammer. he is moneyless and talentless. that is all.

-LE

Kind of like you!!!!!! (I couldn't resist :p )

Flameworthy? Hardly. People like you shouldn't show their faces in the flame forum anyway if they are going to be as immature as you.
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah I know what you mean. I knew who MC Hammer was but I never thought I would run into anyone whos that into him. But Ryo that wouldnt work too well. There is one other thing why do you keep talking about Hammer I know hes the first artist you ever heard but still...

What can I say? I'm passionate about certain subjects.
Ryo, an auction just for you. Buy it, watch it untill the tape stretches, give the rest of us at least a 22min break.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...eName=WDVW
Was he on that surreal life show on VH1? I know I have seen him on that Christian network channel. Stop. Hammer time!

-LE
WandererX12 Wrote:Ryo, an auction just for you. Buy it, watch it untill the tape stretches, give the rest of us at least a 22min break.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...eName=WDVW

I would buy it but Paypal won't work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4