Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hammer Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You didn't get on my nerves Ryo and even if you did don't appologive for it remeber Big Grin I just thought if you broadent your horizons in music the Hammer obsesion would fade on its own and become a normal liking for his music. Most of the people from my age and a little older who remember him were probably more or less a fan and wanted to have some of those pants at the time but that all faded with time when other music caught our interest.
i will agree i remember my whole school listening to him at the time.. i think i was in 6th grade at the time.. but with everything you move on and things die and go away.. just some faster then others..
None of the Hammer stuff has annoyed me? I love the fact that someone loves him that much... I find the whole thing hilarious and intriguing
Well Its back by popular demand, here it is, my hammer sig.
gubi-gubi Wrote:None of the Hammer stuff has annoyed me? I love the fact that someone loves him that much... I find the whole thing hilarious and intriguing

seconded

Ryo you be one funny guy

HAMMERTIME
Pages: 1 2 3 4