Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hammer Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I would buy it but Paypal won't work.

I don't think anyone else will so don't worry and so you don't think im trying to be sarcastic I am serious...
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:What can I say? I'm passionate about certain subjects.

You may be passionate abt him, but PLEASE bear in mind that not everyone here is AS PASSIONATE AS you. If you could, do your Hammer a favor by not mentioning him in whatever posts you make. By yakking yakking non-stop about him, whatever little respect people may have for him is fast dissolving. He's so down and out that he needs some1 to promote him every other minute?

I remember some of his songs but the thought of any of them now freaking irk me to hell because I see him being mentioned over and over again. I don't even want to hear his name.

It's already bad enough that I have see that face in all your posts, please don't make it worse.

This is bad promotion. Very very bad promotion. It's the same as I repeating to you that "I just took a dump, I just took a dump, I just took a dump" every other second or minute. MAN! What do I care if you like the Hammer guy.

Not sure whether this has been asked before but are you homeschooled?
Japschin Wrote:You may be passionate abt him, but PLEASE bear in mind that not everyone here is AS PASSIONATE AS you. If you could, do your Hammer a favor by not mentioning him in whatever posts you make. By yakking yakking non-stop about him, whatever little respect people may have for him is fast dissolving. He's so down and out that he needs some1 to promote him every other minute?

I remember some of his songs but the thought of any of them now freaking irk me to hell because I see him being mentioned over and over again. I don't even want to hear his name.

It's already bad enough that I have see that face in all your posts, please don't make it worse.

This is bad promotion. Very very bad promotion. It's the same as I repeating to you that "I just took a dump, I just took a dump, I just took a dump" every other second or minute. MAN! What do I care if you like the Hammer guy.

LOL well said.

-LE
Japschin Wrote:You may be passionate abt him, but PLEASE bear in mind that not everyone here is AS PASSIONATE AS you. If you could, do your Hammer a favor by not mentioning him in whatever posts you make. By yakking yakking non-stop about him, whatever little respect people may have for him is fast dissolving. He's so down and out that he needs some1 to promote him every other minute?

No, I just don't have many CDs. I was public schooled, just never got to do much or

interact with people much.
Ryo: Listen to the music played on the radio. There are many genres, you might find something else you like apart from you idol.

Boy, how old are u?
Try to interact more with people. It's healthier than being a loner. Even if you are an introvert, open up slightly more. Take part in extra curricular activities. Try to broaden your horizon. Think for your future. How are you going to get a proper job when all you think abt is impersonating Hammer? It's not wrong to be passionate about something or some1 but it is wrong to impose them on others, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

You are too young to be at a standstill. Have fun and grow up 'healthily'. :p Wink

I know there's nothing much at Riverside but try to find something to do.
Japschin Wrote:Ryo: Listen to the music played on the radio. There are many genres, you might find something else you like apart from you idol.

Boy, how old are u?
Try to interact more with people. It's healthier than being a loner. Even if you are an introvert, open up slightly more. Take part in extra curricular activities. Try to broaden your horizon. Think for your future. How are you going to get a proper job when all you think abt is impersonating Hammer? It's not wrong to be passionate about something or some1 but it is wrong to impose them on others, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

You are too young to be at a standstill. Have fun and grow up 'healthily'. :p Wink

I know there's nothing much at Riverside but try to find something to do.

I am 19, and noI'm not a loner but when I was young parents would not let me participate

in any school activities. Also Riverside is where I go to college at. I actually live in a small

town called Hemet. Ever heard of it? Sorry for imposing, didn't know I was doing it. As for

the rest already explained why I am the way I am. If you want details you can PM me

because I don't want to fill the whole forum on details again. Well thats all I think. If you

want I will change sig not to include Hammer if t is bothering you so much. Again I am

sorry for the inconvenence.
I have some Metal samplers you could have to get started off the right way to music enlightenment.

-LE
[QUOTE=Ryo of Inferno]I am 19, and noI'm not a loner but when I was young parents would not let me participate

in any school activities. Also Riverside is where I go to college at. I actually live in a small

town called Hemet. QUOTE]

I can kinda feel your pain, my parents were really strict on us kids and also no school activities, or even friends after school.... ouch huh... :eek:
I also never had as much CDs... hahaha, but i really never complained, i always had ther radio... hahhaha........
seriously tho, you should go out more........ Big Grin Cool :p
Gemini Wrote:[QUOTE=Ryo of Inferno]I am 19, and noI'm not a loner but when I was young parents would not let me participate

town called Hemet. QUOTE]

I can kinda feel your pain, my parents were really strict on us kids and also no school activities, or even friends after school.... ouch huh... :eek:
I also never had as much CDs... hahaha, but i really never complained, i always had ther radio... hahhaha........
seriously tho, you should go out more........ Big Grin Cool :p

Well theres the difference, only thing I was allowed to listen to on radio was traditional

christian, disco, country polka or classical.
Dude Id have to say im lapping up all this hammer stuff.Not just in an amusing sorta way but it also brings back memories.I actually used to watch that hammer cartoon.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well theres the difference, only thing I was allowed to listen to on radio was traditional

Man that really does suck....
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well theres the difference, only thing I was allowed to listen to on radio was traditional

wow, that really suckd...........
Hummer, huh???
so how do you feel about Vanilla Ice.......
Gemini Wrote:wow, that really suckd...........
Hummer, huh???
so how do you feel about Vanilla Ice.......

hate him with the same passion I like M.C. Hammer
i don't know much about both of them, but didn't they both have those big pants going on.....
all i can say is please stop with the hammer obsession on the forums.. I think most people are getting tired of it.. well at least i know i am.. I know you like him obviously more then anything ever. (which i still don't really understand because he was a just a fling in music) but still its starting to get annoying almost every other post yea make is about him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4