Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
kakomu Wrote:uh oh. people don't like me. ->Rolleyes<-

That's the response I expected. I assume you're trying to do like you were at AN at the end there.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:All to the better then, at least I'll bring smiles to peoples faces. Just like the Three Stooges

and Red Skeleton. Also like Jim Carrie.

Actually.. more like William Hung.
You only live once, so I say go for it, Ryo. It doesn't sound like you care what people will think of you and that is good in any situation. Sounds sort of funny to watch, yeah, but thats a good thing, because it will make people laugh. Not to mention, it will probably make you laugh when you see it, too. So, give it a try, and have fun.
now kids... play nice before I take your toys away.
No offenses here yet but things are bordering on bans.
Not something I like to do.
Vicious Wrote:That's the response I expected. I assume you're trying to do like you were at AN at the end there.

Nope. I have yet to change my personality in any way shape or form since I started on these forums. People are going to dislike me for being blunt and uncaring for the most trivial of things. I'm sorry that you feel that you must, but I'm not going to coddle someone for whatever idiotic thing they may say or act the angry on the outside, soft on the inside persona you exhude. You can get over yourself now.

However, you HAVE piqued my interest. WHAT are people saying about me in other forums?
r00ster Wrote:Actually.. more like William Hung.

Never heard of him.
kakomu Wrote:However, you HAVE piqued my interest. WHAT are people saying about me in other forums?

Check the flame forum.
Vicious Wrote:How'd I get put in the same group with BE? :confused:

My bad. Just like you said, you don't suggarcoat things and I thought this subject (excelent job BTW Rooster and no, I'm not blowing your cock Big Grin ) could use some subtelty. BE would just have made a comment that would get him banned so by no means do I put you two in the same group. You just both have the ability to destroy this boys dreams with 2 or 3 sentences.
elcoholic Wrote:Check the flame forum.

Sorry, I have no interest in reading through pages and pages of bullshit flames. You're going to have to be more specifc, as search yields nothing.
search won't yeild anything in flame forum as i disabled it from being index'ed into the search's. sorry if that doesn't help you out at all. but i don't want someone searching for something and ending up in the flame forum.
Guys, especailly, Elcoholic

Aren't you forgetting the rule #1? Thou shalt not refer to the place.
ah, found it. I'm flattered! Big Grin
hbk101 Wrote:Guys, especailly, Elcoholic

Aren't you forgetting the rule #1? Thou shalt not refer to the place.

Did I cross the line there? I mean, he asked where he could find it so I helped him.
r00ster Wrote:Actually.. more like William Hung.

William Hung? Your kidding me that guys so pathetic its not even funny. But Ryo go for it I guess if you do some how get what you want tell me. I think it would be intresting to see the result...
onizuka17711 Wrote:Sounds sort of funny to watch.

Thats what I was saying, id so watch that if it was on TV for the pure comedy value.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5