Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Thanks I really appreciate it.

Good luck because after all STRANGER things have happened.
Puppet Master Wrote:Good luck because after all STRANGER things have happened.

Stranger things? Like what?
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Stranger things? Like what?

Let me see someone paying 250 dollars on E-Bay for Halo 2 SE before its release date for one. THAT is one of the strangest things ive ever seen. I am sure if I put some thought into it I can think of more and I am sure you can too Ryo...
Puppet Master Wrote:Let me see someone paying 250 dollars on E-Bay for Halo 2 SE before its release date for one. THAT is one of the strangest things ive ever seen. I am sure if I put some thought into it I can think of more and I am sure you can too Ryo...
That sure is STRANGE!!!
Puppet Master Wrote:I will tell you why I don't see anything like that happening. MC Hammer was a part of pop culture or whatever they call it and it could be added to maybe a dancing school with LEGAL written permission. But that's the only way it would be possible and I don't think it would be profitable enough for anyone to really pursue. That's the reason I believe that.

well... he was talking about "Hammerology" which would be the study of MC Hammer (or other assorted pounding devices). Teaching the studies of a pop icon is not only legal but has been done time and again at universities around the globe. Just do a search, you'll find tons of stuff.

Now if he wanted to teach MC Hammer TM dance lessons then Mr. Hammer would decend on his ass with a pack of lawyers to maintain his trademark and hopefully earn some cash off you in the process.

What scares me the most though is the whole concept of a "Hammerologist".
Zagatto Wrote:well... he was talking about "Hammerology" which would be the study of MC Hammer (or other assorted pounding devices). Teaching the studies of a pop icon is not only legal but has been done time and again at universities around the globe. Just do a search, you'll find tons of stuff.

Now if he wanted to teach MC Hammer TM dance lessons then Mr. Hammer would decend on his ass with a pack of lawyers to maintain his trademark and hopefully earn some cash off you in the process.

What scares me the most though is the whole concept of a "Hammerologist".

Why does that scare you? It sounds wonderful to me. Before I did anything I would

contact Hammer first and ask his permission. I don't think he would do that now though, I

mean he is a preacher after all. I could combine the class with T-ology class...yeah I can

see it now.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Why does that scare you? It sounds wonderful to me. Before I did anything I would

contact Hammer first and ask his permission. I don't think he would do that now though, I

mean he is a preacher after all. I could combine the class with T-ology class...yeah I can

see it now.

I should ban you just for that pun. T-ology indeed.

I pitty the fool!
:mad: :mad:
Zagatto Wrote:I should ban you just for that pun. T-ology indeed.

I pitty the fool!
:mad: :mad:

Its not a pun. I'm actually thinking of having a class about him too.
Actually I thought he wanted to try giving out dance lesssons...
Puppet Master Wrote:Actually I thought he wanted to try giving out dance lesssons...

Well of course that too, but first we would have to study history of M.C. Hammer, how he

came to fame, the mistakes he made etc. Ah that would be a great class to teach.

especially if we got his permission to use his dance moves. That would be so tight.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Well of course that too, but first we would have to study history of M.C. Hammer, how he

came to fame, the mistakes he made etc. Ah that would be a great class to teach.

especially if we got his permission to use his dance moves. That would be so tight.

I don't know much about him. Well I do know what parachute pants are but thats about it. But good luck with that...
ROFLMAO

why do u like the hammer so much ?

seriously i wanna no lol or is this some twisted sick joke :p
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Its not a pun. I'm actually thinking of having a class about him too.

Hahahaha. This is seeming more and more like an act. There's no way someone could be serious about this stuff.
VOLTAGE Wrote:ROFLMAO

why do u like the hammer so much ?

seriously i wanna no lol or is this some twisted sick joke :p

I like Hammer so much because he was the first music artist I ever listened to. Vicious

this is not an act I have actually thought about this. For T-ology we could even hav a

chevy van for the mechanics to practice repairs on. Not only that here would be books

about them they would have to read, the whole enchilada fool.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I like Hammer so much because he was the first music artist I ever listened to. Vicious

this is not an act I have actually thought about this. For T-ology we could even hav a

chevy van for the mechanics to practice repairs on. Not only that here would be books

about them they would have to read, the whole enchilada fool.

How do you remember the first artist you ever listened to?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5