Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Introducing the latest new member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well we have another new member and she goes to my school. Her name is kim and play nice (especially you vicious!!!.)

So kim post and introduce yourself properly
Hi! *waves* I'm new, yay! Jeff (babyeater0) is kind of hated here I see, heh. I'm really bad at these introduction things so... um, if you want to know anything just ask!
w00t Wrote:Hi! *waves* I'm new, yay! Jeff (babyeater0) is kind of hated here I see, heh. I'm really bad at these introduction things so... um, if you want to know anything just ask!

By the way kim feel free to make fun of the forum bitch last exile.
Whats up?! Welcome aboard.
w00t Wrote:Hi! *waves* I'm new, yay! Jeff (babyeater0) is kind of hated here I see, heh. I'm really bad at these introduction things so... um, if you want to know anything just ask!
Are you a real human being, & if so why have you not killed BE? I haven't much against him, bigger fish to fry in my eyes, but he seems to be making such a ruckcus with the others-_-
w00t Wrote:I'm really bad at these introduction things so... um, if you want to know anything just ask!

You asked for it, so here goes:
Are you an actual friend or one of his alternate personalities?
Why are you friends with a racist like BE?
How badly do the other kids make fun of BE at school?
BE claims he's big and strong, but we think he's just fat. Would you say he's 'buff'?
Vicious Wrote:You asked for it, so here goes:
My first question, only a bit more bluntly put.
Batz Kage Wrote:Are you a real human being, & if so why have you not killed BE? I haven't much against him, bigger fish to fry in my eyes, but he seems to be making such a ruckcus with the others-_-

Why hasnt anyone permantenly eliminated BE is more like it :confused:
Puppet Master Wrote:Why hasnt anyone permantenly eliminated BE is more like it :confused:

You mean he was always like this? :confused: Wow that just boggles the mind.
Batz Kage Wrote:Are you a real human being, & if so why have you not killed BE?
I think she's a real person.. Her public profile links to a website that I cannot picture BE ever making up.

Hi Kim, hope you enjoy the forums.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You mean he was always like this? :confused: Wow that just boggles the mind.

Why would anyone let something that calls itself the 'Winged Perv' exist????
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:You mean he was always like this? :confused: Wow that just boggles the mind.

He's only been here like 2-3 weeks longer than you have.
- Actual friend. He's way cooler in real life than he is on the forums, apparantly.

Why are you friends with a racist like BE?
- I didn't know he was a racist. =\ He shouldn't be though, that's lame.

How badly do the other kids make fun of BE at school?
- They don't, actually. Most of the girls (including me) think he's a huge perv though.

BE claims he's big and strong, but we think he's just fat. Would you say he's 'buff'?
- He's really big (kind of heavy, but mainly just big), and he seems strong, but I couldn't be totally sure.

Heh, thanks for the welcome to the forums... and I AM real, I swear.
w00t Wrote:Why are you friends with a racist like BE?
- I didn't know he was a racist. =\ He shouldn't be though, that's lame.

Well, he is. When he runs out of insults, he decides to go with bigoted comments as a form of retaliation.
Vicious Wrote:He's only been here like 2-3 weeks longer than you have.

Oh ok, that explains it then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5