Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Introducing the latest new member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
babyeater0 Wrote:By the way kim feel free to make fun of the forum bitch last exile.

That's your second ban.
See you in seven days.
Zagatto Wrote:That's your second ban.
See you in seven days.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Some people just never learn. :p
Hi Kim! Smile
Welcome to the forums!
hiya, it gets exciting sometimes.
have fun............
Thank you! This place seems cool.
-spike- Wrote:Some people just never learn. :p

Yeah but its good for us because it gives everyone else a good laugh... Big Grin
Finally, a few days of peace, quiet and utter tranquility.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Finally, a few days of peace, quiet and utter tranquility.

Ah yes it's been too long.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Finally, a few days of peace, quiet and utter tranquility.

I can only hope... Rolleyes
Sorry for being late, must have missed this thread some how. :confused: But, welcome anyways. Hope you enjoy this place as much as I do, and I hope you can contribute the vast majority of members here who are productive and enjoyable people. I like when girls join, too bad you are thirteen though, I love green eyes. Wink
Hey Kim. I am new here too so you not alone. I just hope everyone is as good to me as they are to you.
She's blocked me on AIM for 15 days, longest stretch yet.
Maybe it is a good thing for the both of you. Sorry to pry (or maybe I shouldn't be) but it seems that you tend to agitate the fellow dudes and dudettes of the forum. Is there any particular reason for that, or is that just your style? If it is your style, i suggest that you straighten up dude . Just a concerned citizen here Tongue.

Kim- Hiello there! I am way more than late in my greeting, but enjoy yourself here on zeh forum. Oh yeah, don't let BE slow you down Wink. Peace out.
Welcome,I very much hope you enjoy your stay on the forum.^_^

Ahh,and I had a question for Andromeda18 what anime is your sig and avator from?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5