Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Niece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi, welcome to the board. We have some real nice females on here too so its not all testosterone driven like many anime boards. Hope you'll like it here.
elcoholic Wrote:Hi, welcome to the board. We have some real nice females on here too so its not all testosterone driven like many anime boards. Hope you'll like it here.

Something tells me this is the only place she will post LOL... When I told her about the flame forum she said it's the best board ever ha-ha
Hi Shadnny! Welcome to the forums!
I hope you enjoy yourself. Big Grin

rav96 Wrote:im on and off...

sometimes im away for months...
sometimes i post like i was a slut

i be on my
"post slut" phase os of late
wo0t

So that's what happened to you! I thought you had been washed away in one of those terrible floods that plagued England a couple of months ago. You had me worried!
Puppet Master Wrote:LOL Shes 14
Nice Age

Puppet Master Wrote:but she hears me curse and everything else all the time lol...
*shakes finger* tisk tisk young man Tongue

Puppet Master Wrote:BTW I told her to ignore EVERYTHING Babyeater says

Good man, good man indeed.
Welcome to the boards... Hope you enjoy your stay.
Batz Kage Wrote:Nice Age

*shakes finger* tisk tisk young man Tongue

Good man, good man indeed.

Hey it's not the worst thing ive ever done LOL. Thanks to me she reads all the dark crap like witchcraft and all that other bizzare shit just like me ha-ha Big Grin Trust me the rest of my family well at least my sister doesnt exactly approve of her reading that but that's just the kind of family I am apart of. Big Grin The reasons a long story and don't give me that tisk tisk crap muahahaha LOL Shes seen Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back a number of times and Dogma so I doubt anything ive said has made thing any worse Big Grin

Not that I didnt have a hand in that :p I let her watch any movie or listen to anything she wants over here so my sister more or less gave up lol...
wish i had an uncle like you when i was growing up Big Grin

keep up the good work dude
Andromeda18_ Wrote:So that's what happened to you! I thought you had been washed away in one of those terrible floads that plagued England a couple of months ago.

i be from the land of midland thus escaped the floods
instead i just get rain 24/7 in Nottingham (uni town) but my home town is alot drier Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:wish i had an uncle like you when i was growing up Big Grin

keep up the good work dude

Thanks Big Grin Will do
Do not listen to your uncle for he speaks lies. For along time we battled at the tower of cocanda and when he lost the duel he went insane. Thus he branded me with the mark of the shocona and i am forever plauged with demons. But alas i shall get my revenge. DEATH TO ALL THAT GET IN MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way would you consider being my wife? Cool
babyeater0 Wrote:Do not listen to your uncle for he speaks lies. For along time we battled at the tower of cocanda and when he lost the duel he went insane. Thus he branded me with the mark of the shocona and i am forever plauged with demons. But alas i shall get my revenge. DEATH TO ALL THAT GET IN MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lies I tell you! Lies! I watched the last blow of the said duel; his branding was that of punishment for murdering 10 blind, deaf, homeless, hobo families.

And he wants not love, but to pass on vile demonic child so that they may hunt down your honorible uncle.
Batz Kage Wrote:Lies I tell you! Lies! I watched the last blow of the said duel; his branding was that of punishment for murdering 10 blind, deaf, homeless, hobo families.

And he wants not love, but to pass on vile demonic child so that they may hunt down your honorible uncle.

You speak of lies, you know nothing. I have heard the news from the elve of winchest and they told me that same day you were in the swamps of gargon fighting pedro the mighty cup, you did not see the battle. And i shall settle the score myself with FOR I AM THE HIGHLANDER!

And punishment it was not, you see when i lowered my mighty weapon the fommicayo (giants sword) puppet used the devils box to brand me while my bakc was turned.
Welcome to the boards young one and I agree that your typing is quite mature. I?m not going to comment on the BE issue other than he has been trying as of late?but the second he F?s up everyone will be back on him like flies on, um dukie; trying my best not to use potty language like I normally do. Yeah it is good to have family on the boards cause the absent as of late Banishing_Blade is my cousin. It?s nice to have back up when some one calls you a liar or something cause they know you outside the digital realm.
Welcome to the boards! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
babyeater0 Wrote:Do not listen to your uncle for he speaks lies. For along time we battled at the tower of cocanda and when he lost the duel he went insane. Thus he branded me with the mark of the shocona and i am forever plauged with demons. But alas i shall get my revenge. DEATH TO ALL THAT GET IN MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Lifts blast and destroys babyeater* Another problem gone Big Grin *Wipes the dust off as a dragon forms overhead* Mwahahahaha....

*Sees the ashes move and stomps babyeaters remains* See I never lose mwahahahaa
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5