Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Niece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
babyeater0 Wrote:Do not listen to your uncle for he speaks lies. For along time we battled at the tower of cocanda and when he lost the duel he went insane. Thus he branded me with the mark of the shocona and i am forever plauged with demons. But alas i shall get my revenge. DEATH TO ALL THAT GET IN MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way would you consider being my wife? Cool
Ahahaha...too late, I've been listening to him for as long as I can remember and I don't intend to change that simply because some delusional person, who, up untill now I have not encountered told me to. He has yet to lead me wrong, besides, he's family. As I've said before, insanity isn't always a bad thing. As for the demon and revenge thing...? Suck it up. I don't care.

Hm, lets see...you dissed my uncle, who is greatness, you told me what to do, you abused the explination points...and then ask me to marry you? Oh this is such an agonizing decision...Uh. No. Just no. Drugs would be a better choice.
Batz Kage Wrote:Lies I tell you! Lies! I watched the last blow of the said duel; his branding was that of punishment for murdering 10 blind, deaf, homeless, hobo families.

And he wants not love, but to pass on vile demonic child so that they may hunt down your honorible uncle.
:O! 10 blind, deaf, homeless hobo families!? That...is horrible. This makes me sad, very sad. It also fills me with an unspeakable rage that will last forever. D< I dislike being lied to as well. Only, that just angers me.

I hate children for the most part, I could never have any. No one hunts down my uncle! OR tries to use me for such disgusting purpouses =.=;;;;
Puppet Master Wrote:*Lifts blast and destroys babyeater* Another problem gone Big Grin *Wipes the dust off as a dragon forms overhead* Mwahahahaha....

*Sees the ashes move and stomps babyeaters remains* See I never lose mwahahahaa

Hahhaha you merly killed my servent (who resembles me in all aspects) and while you stomp on my ashes i cut off your head with my blade. muhahaha!!!!

And you don't impress me with your sentence construction sha, i could do the same thing if i felt the need to impress everyone on the boards.
babyeater0 Wrote:And you don't impress me with your sentence construction sha, i could do the same thing if i felt the need to impress everyone on the boards.

... "sentence construction".... O.o There just aren't the words.... I'm speechless...
ladysilverice Wrote:... "sentence construction".... O.o There just aren't the words.... I'm speechless...

that really didn't make any sense...
babyeater0 Wrote:that really didn't make any sense...

Ignorance is no reason to act like an idiot...
but a reason none the less...:p
rav96 Wrote:but a reason none the less...:p

Yeah to DESTORY HIM! Cool Big Grin *Zombies rise from the dead and see babyeater but ignore him* Ah STUPID ZOMBIES!
Welcome!!! **waves** it's nice to have more women on the boards.^_^
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah to DESTORY HIM! Cool Big Grin *Zombies rise from the dead and see babyeater but ignore him* Ah STUPID ZOMBIES!

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Rav96

mWahahahaahahaaaaaa!!!!!!
rav96 Wrote:http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Rav96

mWahahahaahahaaaaaa!!!!!!

*Sends the Zombies to eat Ravs brain before seeing babyeater* Walk over him *Watches the Zombies trample babyeater*

Mwaahahaha

It's good to have family here Big Grin
Rav96 the zombie has eaten 8 brains. Yours looked a bit strange, but tasted okay.

**Sniff**Sniff** not my brain..Oh! well,I am computerized anyways.lol..hehe
Puppet Master Wrote:*Sends the Zombies to eat Ravs brain before seeing babyeater* Walk over him *Watches the Zombies trample babyeater*

Mwaahahaha

It's good to have family here Big Grin
*cackle* X3

Indeed it is!
wtf, it said you ate my brains, I'm already a zombie, less it forgot, it was supposed to say you tried to eat my brains & couldn't so we walk off :S
Batz Kage Wrote:wtf, it said you ate my brains, I'm already a zombie, less it forgot, it was supposed to say you tried to eat my brains & couldn't so we walk off :S

Speaking of zombies when I wake up in the morning for school 99.5% of the time I look like a zombie LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5