Import Anime Forums

Full Version: A question for Kerry supporters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
If you are banning me and Ryo, then I think you need to ban the causes as well. There is no way Babyeater can make a post like he did and not get a response from me. Just like multipaks post pissed off ryo and got a response from him. I don't think it's fair to ban someone for responding to a stupid post.
-spike- Wrote:ROFL! I dont think so. :p

Well hopefully no one will notice me here. Seems this forum is a bit unfriendly
Just don't get involved in crazy political threads, think you'll be fine then.
Cidien Wrote:If you are banning me and Ryo, then I think you need to ban the causes as well. There is no way Babyeater can make a post like he did and not get a response from me. Just like multipaks post pissed off ryo and got a response from him. I don't think it's fair to ban someone for responding to a stupid post.

I'm not telling people to respond to posts that offend you.
I'm saying that you can respond to one of these posts in such a way that lets the original poster know what they said was offensive without insulting the person.

babyeater posted his offensive post before I laid any warnings down. Since then he has been skirting the edges of the rules without crossing the line.

multipak was also very careful with his post to not directly accuse Ryo of being you but he did build a strong case that indicated that is what he believed.
Hajime Wrote:Well hopefully no one will notice me here. Seems this forum is a bit unfriendly

Actually people here are quite friendly but they need to get to know you first. Just keep a low profile for the first few weeks, don't write anything remotely absurd (they'll eat you alive if you do :p ) and in time they'll warm up to you.
Hajime Wrote:Well hopefully no one will notice me here. Seems this forum is a bit unfriendly
You shouldn't worry, this forum is pretty cool. This political stuff is what brings out the nasty in everyone.
rarnom Wrote:You shouldn't worry, this forum is pretty cool. This political stuff is what brings out the nasty in everyone.

Thats good Cause it seems that whenever i join a forum its always at the worst possible time. Gotta be my fault somehow its. just gotta be must be my karma or something,
if i were to vote ..yes i will vote for bush because as you said he did take responsibity for his actions and stand for it too. Although it is pretty clear to me that he did make a mistake for invading Iraq and found no weapons of mass destruction. Isnt he suppose to withdraw from there since he already taken out Hussain from power? probably getting ready to set up a couple of Mcdonald branches while at it huh. Big Grin The question is who's next in line after iraq? Iran maybe? hehehe Im not from the US so I really cant vote which is why im thankful that im in a safer place not to get attacked by terrorists. hopefully :p (knocks on wood)

Cidien Wrote:So you're voting for Bush? People have yet to show me where Bush blames others for whats happened. As far as I know he's taken responsibility for everything. (even when it's not his fault)
"multipak was also very careful with his post to not directly accuse Ryo of being you but he did build a strong case that indicated that is what he believed."

I don't see a difference.

"isnt he suppose to withdraw from there since he already taken out Hussain from power?"

If Bush withdrew now Iraq would collapse on itself and most likely another Saddam would come to power.

"The question is who's next in line after iraq?"

Probably North Korea or Syria.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:As for the traitor part I never called him a traitor but was asking Cidien about that extreme view.
This is an outright lie and can be disproved easily.

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Everyone is bringing up good points and counterpoints but I'd have to agree with Cidien. Kerry is a traitor and a sellout.
The case proven

Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Also just because we have the same views on things doesn't make us the same person. Im sure that u have friends who have similar views in some areas as well.

I only presented the facts. There were no bogus claims or outrageous lies. If you think those facts don?t add up to anything significant, so be it. I?ll provide more facts here.

Cidien and Ryo of Inferno have not only the same political opinions, but their arguments are nearly identical in many parts. Examples:
Quote:Ryo: Seriously, anyone who trusts Kerry is gonna regret it later.

Cidien: I'm positive you will regret it later if he's elected.

Quote:Ryo: Even some democrats are willing to vote for Bush instead of Kerry. That says sometjing to me right there.

Cidien: I know quite a few democrats voting for Bush or not voting this year because they hate Kerry more than Bush.

Quote:Ryo: He keeps saying everything that Bush does is wrong.

Cidien: Kerry lies almost every time he says something about Bush??.

One or two coincidence is one thing, but when they pile up one after another (see my previous post), one has to wonder about the implication. I report. You decide.
multipak... I don't see what you are hoping to do by drawing your theoretical lines between two different posters.
It is wholy possible that two different people with similar ideologies have joined our boards and enjoy supporting each other.

To Ryo and Cidien, I would like to see what traitorous action Kerry has taken that would make you use that word. To call someone a traitor is akin to calling someone a murderer. You need evidence of their crimes beyond any difference of opinion you may have. I suggest that you find a different term to use to describe Mr. Kerry unless he is called before a grand court and convicted. By calling him a traitor currently, without a conviction, you are guilty of libel.
Hajime Wrote:Thats good Cause it seems that whenever i join a forum its always at the worst possible time. Gotta be my fault somehow its. just gotta be must be my karma or something,

Why would it be your fault? As far as I'm concerned you did nothing wrong so just relax and go with the flow. Wink
Zagatto Wrote:It is wholy possible that two different people with similar ideologies have joined our boards and enjoy supporting each other.

Maybe, maybe not. That?s why I presented a STRONG and LONG list of facts and left it for readers to decide.

Zagatto Wrote:I don't see what you are hoping to do by drawing your theoretical lines between two different posters.

It is a matter of credibility. Are Ryo and Cidien?s rhetorics credible? I dispute their credibility. Anyway, I consider your point
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Why would it be your fault? As far as I'm concerned you did nothing wrong so just relax and go with the flow. Wink

Are you kidding i just joined as far as i'm concerned its my fault thhis happened because i joined. Maybe if i just dissapear from this forum everything will go back to the way it was before i got here.
The status of the forum is always changing. New people join and old people fade away. If you want to contribute to this forum then you are welcome. If you just want to lurk and read what people are talking about then you are welcome to do that as well.

Right now I'm just reading lots of teen angst and I've already gone through that phase of my life. There have been problems in the forum in the past and I'm sure there will be problems again in the future. Rather than focusing on those, why not look at the other discussions where friendships are being built and people share their opinions about things in life they enjoy?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12