Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Those great ol games based on anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'll watch in horror as 24 gallons of "man sludge" head my way.8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
We can use my old 94 Saturn. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
YOSH!!! IKUZO!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hey kakoi it seems that on any drive by the innocent get hurt more often than the intend victim... I say we make sure Shibo & JJ are around when it happens
Exhibit A : Steve's Spooge.

Ladies and Gentleman, we can directly put him at the scene. However we found another 60 gallons of man love stocked inside Dark Osamu's Garage. Someone's cat was found drowned inside, lungs filled with so much semen there was nothing we could do. Cry
Semen is the Breath of Life. That cat should be super cat by now. 8O 8O 8O
No. Just raped beyond human comprehension. Nothing more. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
He has the muscle composition of a baby ox now. 8O 8O
Thanks to semen I've been able to blow over 3000 men. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
8O * Runs away Screaming * 8O

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bad Steve what did I tell you about Blowing men Bad steve very Bad lick women not men ... *holds head in shame knowing 1486 of those were given to Kakoi at least*
8O *Runs away screaming AGAIN* 8O

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It was more like 1548, but who's keeping track. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
One very uly voice actor as far as I know
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9