Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Those great ol games based on anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That's why God invented Mayonaise Jars and Crisco. :mrgreen:
Exactly steve Exactly. 8O 8O
Of course any form of lubrications would work. :mrgreen:
Does it count if the crisco is already "used"? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The more used the crisco is the better off it will be. 8O 8O 8O
Oh good I can cancel that doctors appointment now. Tongue :twisted: :twisted:
Was that the same Crisco I used for the brownies?!? :mrgreen:
What was the point of this thread again?
You were the own talking about jizzing on people at Christmas. I think you would be one of the people to join in on the shananagans. :mrgreen:

Do you really get more lucky at Christmas? :mrgreen:
Good point.

You guys ever hear Christmas with the Vandals? Man, that's a funny album.

"Iiiiit's Chriiiiiiistmaaaas Tiime for my P*nis!"
I usually spend Christmastime with the family and don't get too much action. Parents, relatives, and everyone just cramps the style. New Year's though. Now that's the best time to get lucky! Your odds jump dramatically when that ball drops Big Grin
I have found that women really do love a man in "Uniform" In my home town (Indianapolis, Indiana) all the military base have been shut down for
at least a Decade. So when I come home and go to the mall in full dress or Class A's for those who knows what that means. That love jucies seem to come from every where. And man it seems like every girl wants to make it with a Military guy on Christmas or New years, like some damn movie. God I wish I was back home... no wait scratch that... I like Okinwa too much right now.
Yeah. My brother's friend speaks fluent Japanese. He went over to Japan and scored with a different women every night. They really dig white guys. Schultz has confirmed this. :mrgreen:
Wow, I've got to learn some Japanese. Well, watch enough anime and it might happen right?
Actually, if you pay attention to the subtitles along with the dialogue, it starts to sink in a little bit, even more so with a handy dandy reference guide by your side. It's only difficult if you let it be. :wink: :twisted: :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9