Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Those great ol games based on anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Kakoi and I played War Craft 3 via LAN with some other friends of ours and had a blast. :twisted: Orcs Kick Ass! :twisted:

Idea Who Wants To Sing? Idea
LAN is GOD. 8O 8O
War Craft II was the shits. I could whip a lot of people in it. Rogue Spear is sick on a LAN too. Though I much prefer Counter Strike. :mrgreen:
You know, Medal of Honor should be on multi play. I have only played demos of it but it REALLY is good. And I'm surprised it isn't LAN capable.
Well it could be and I just didn't know it but if not it should be. :roll:
Oh yeah!....When we were playing WarCraft3 we played with the Korean guy who ran the shop and he totally kicked our Asses :!:

It was great. :twisted:
Obviously!!!! He's Korean, duh. :mrgreen:
I was in the Korean Mafia but they kicked me out for not having a small penis and my girlfriend didn't have a sideways vagina! 8O 8O 8O
then they raped you and stole your goat. I've seen it a million times. 8O 8O 8O
Heh heh. I wish I could get a Korean girl friend. It's funny. My brothers friend went to Asia, and all Asian women dig white guys. He went to Japan and had to beat them off with a stick. However in America, Asian women like Asian men. What's the deal?
There's something that clouds asian womens jugdement here in america. Big Grin
I heard they have smog problems over there, if that's true (I'm too lazy to check), then their judgement isn't clouded, it's unclouded. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So very true.
People talk of how the Japanese are racest againist us, but all I hear from Anime fans is they like white men, & the English Language.
It all depends, but for the most part no. They find us hip and contemporary, go figure. They might like Americans (though they would have used the Atomic bomb on us if they had the chance in WWII), but they sure as hell don't like the Chinese. Think bak to Manchuria.
That's like what I say when explaining HK DVDs to someone. "You know how the Japanese used to hate & kill the Chinese. Well now the Chinese have tere revenge. The Japanese took there lives & now they take the Japanese's cash with bootleg Anime DVDs. It's not wrong, it's revenge!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9