Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hottest Woman Eever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
un-altered woman... is there such a thing anymore
Vicious Wrote:Ask me if I'd turn either Britney or Kira down after seeing those pics. Ask me. Ask me!!! I'll sit here and wait until you ask me.

You wouldn't turn Britney down?! Even looking like that (That first pic was taken a week ago)?!!! You have low standards don't you? I mean if she looked good like she does in the touched up photos I'd understand but looking like that...

-spike- Wrote:I think Keria is very hot. And yes, almost all pictures of celebs on the internet or magizines are toched up in photoshop.

Some of the men who don't like models say that it's because they look like boys. They have no boobs, no butt, no curves. That's just how Keira looks. Have you watched "Bend it Like Beckham"? With short hair and a soccer outfit she looked totally like a boy. It's like I said before, she's very beautiful but she doesn't have what it takes to be called 'hot'.

morgorath Wrote:un-altered woman... is there such a thing anymore

I don't know about the women you know but all the ones I know are 100% unaltered!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Some of the men who don't like models say that it's because they look like boys. They have no boobs, no butt, no curves. That's just how Keira looks. Have you watched "Bend it Like Beckham"? With short hair and a soccer outfit she looked totally like a boy. It's like I said before, she's very beautiful but she doesn't have what it takes to be called 'hot'.

Now that I'm on record as someone who prefers curvy women... I even mentioned to my wife how incredibly hot I thought Keira was in Bend it Like Beckham. For her, it's her neckline and that smile of hers that do me in. She does run skinny for my tastes but I still find her to be an incredibly hot woman.

As for screwing Ms. Spears... I'm all over that. I've seen how she moves and I can imagine all sorts of bedroom aerobics with someone like that. She is a bit on the vapid side for my tastes from what I've seen of her in interviews. But we're talking about a night of fantasy nookie here and not fantasy marriage. If I knew where the sign up sheet was or I could buy a ticket for that ride, I'd get in line.
Zagatto Wrote:Now that I'm on record as someone who prefers curvy women... I even mentioned to my wife how incredibly hot I thought Keira was in Bend it Like Beckham. For her, it's her neckline and that smile of hers that do me in. She does run skinny for my tastes but I still find her to be an incredibly hot woman.

As for screwing Ms. Spears... I'm all over that. I've seen how she moves and I can imagine all sorts of bedroom aerobics with someone like that. She is a bit on the vapid side for my tastes from what I've seen of her in interviews. But we're talking about a night of fantasy nookie here and not fantasy marriage. If I knew where the sign up sheet was or I could buy a ticket for that ride, I'd get in line.

I thought the same thing about Keira in Beckham, i thought she looked really hot.

As for Britney, wouldnt we all. Wink Big Grin
ladysilverice Wrote:You had to make sure it was still there? What, does it run off on you occasionally? "No, I'm sorry, not this week, my dick decided to run off again. I'll call you when it comes back though." :p

Andromeda18_ Wrote:You wouldn't turn Britney down?! Even looking like that (That first pic was taken a week ago)?!!! You have low standards don't you? I mean if she looked good like she does in the touched up photos I'd understand but looking like that...

I want to say "If you two lived closer, I'd show you that my penis is still there and exactly how low my standards are". But some of you might take that as a compliment rather than an insult, so I won't. :eek:
-spike- Wrote:I thought the same thing about Keira in Beckham, i thought she looked really hot.

As for Britney, wouldnt we all. Wink Big Grin
yeah, i also thought Keira was hot in Beckham. but i don't know about brittney spears. everyone is always saying she is hot, but i don't. there is just something about her that turns me off, i mean she has a nice body and all but i don't think her face is all that great. idk.
Same here Homeless Joe, I don't like Brittney's face but Keira is really pretty. It's really interesting hearing people's preferences.. Vicious, is there a famous person most of us would think is good looking that you would not bang?
Nina182B Wrote:Vicious, is there a famous person most of us would think is good looking that you would not bang?

Well . . . I don't think Cameron Diaz or Drew Barrymore are as hot as everyone makes them out to be . . . but I'd still bang them . . . so probably not. It's not just me though. Pretty much any guy whose not in a relationship would bang any decent looking girl.
Vicious Wrote:Well . . . I don't think Cameron Diaz or Drew Barrymore are as hot as everyone makes them out to be . . . but I'd still bang them . . . so probably not. It's not just me though. Pretty much any guy whose not in a relationship would bang any decent looking girl.

You hit that right on the nose Vicious. Even guys in relationships still want to bang other women, they just cant cuz they are in a relationship.
-spike- Wrote:Even guys in relationships still want to bang other women, they just cant cuz they are in a relationship.

Well, they CAN, it just depends on if they have morals and if they WILL or not.
Vicious Wrote:Well, they CAN, it just depends on if they have morals and if they WILL or not.

Quite true.
Vicious Wrote:Well, they CAN, it just depends on if they have morals and if they WILL or not.

Hey! I've got morals. I won't bang any woman that my wife doesn't want me to bang. It's been a long time since she put any sort of restriction on my choices...

Personally, I think it's funny to discuss which famous people you would or wouldn't bang. It's so unlikely that I would think a person has better chances of winning the lottery. The whole idea is just playing up to male fantasies.

As much as there is physical attraction to a woman for the way she looks or the way she moves I find the personality to be much more important. I know what it is to be with a woman just because she's great in the sack. Once the night is over and you're both laying there panting, it is nice to be able to have some form of conversation that goes beyond how good a person looks or how incredibly you may have moved together.
Zagatto Wrote:As much as there is physical attraction to a woman for the way she looks or the way she moves I find the personality to be much more important. I know what it is to be with a woman just because she's great in the sack. Once the night is over and you're both laying there panting, it is nice to be able to have some form of conversation that goes beyond how good a person looks or how incredibly you may have moved together.

Thats why when you're done, if you are at their house you leave, or if they are at your house you kick them out. Or tell them to get in the kitchen where they belong. :eek: I kid, I kid............ Or do I?? Wink
Vicious Wrote:Pretty much any guy whose not in a relationship would bang any decent looking girl.

Yeah, it's seems you man will bang just about anything that moves! :p I do know a guy who isn't like that. My boyfriend! He's pickier than I am (and that's saying something). If a woman isn't minimally perfect he won't even look at her twice. Even his twin brother thinks he's crazy.
Another sexy woman is Victoria Beckham AKA Posh Spice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13