Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hottest Woman Eever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Eliza Dushku all the way!! Big Grin Cool she was the only reason I bought the new guy dvd ( she dances aroung in a bunch of bikinis :o
Oh ya, I remember that movie.. I like the scene where she's riding the bull in a bandana top Smile
yes, wow, yes
Wow... has anyone else here seen http://www.fuckmarrykill.com/ yet?
It's got the biggest free assortment of hot women photographs I've seen yet. If you can believe it, my wife is the one who introduced me to the site. It's kind of fun to look at how people are chosing the different women.
I found http://www.fuckmarrykill.com to be hillarious.

Thanks Zagatto.
I've heard you guys talk more than once about how Keira Knightley's really hot but I really don't understand why. I mean she's very beautiful and all but she doesn't have what it takes to be 'hot'. As if to prove my point I came by these pictures while searching for something else on the internet. It seems the movie's producers saw the un-altered pictured and asked, "I thought we had a hot chick in this movie. Who's that guy? Oh wait, it's Keira. Give that girl some boobs, dammit!". And so they did and in the process they also gave her a smaller waist and a tan. Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've heard you guys talk more than once about how Keira Knightley's really hot but I really don't understand why. I mean she's very beautiful and all but she doesn't have what it takes to be 'hot'. As if to prove my point I came by these pictures while searching for something else on the internet. It seems the movie's producers saw the un-altered pictured and asked, "I thought we had a hot chick in this movie. Who's that guy? Oh wait, it's Keira. Give that girl some boobs, dammit!". And so they did and in the process they also gave her a smaller waist and a tan. Big Grin

Wow... they did alot of changes to that pic! They do alot to women before they put them in movies to make them more appealing. It's just the way hollywood does things.
ladysilverice Wrote:Wow... they did alot of changes to that pic! They do alot to women before they put them in movies to make them more appealing. It's just the way hollywood does things.

That's why I'll only think someone's hot after seeing one of those pictures taken by paparazzi. Those usually aren't altered and show the person for what she/he really is. It's like those pictures of Britney Spears I've posted on another thread. They were both taken in the same month but on one pic she looks like shit while on the other she looks really hot.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's why I'll only think someone's hot after seeing one of those pictures taken by paparazzi. Those usually aren't altered and show the person for what she/he really is. It's like those pictures of Britney Spears I've posted on another thread. They were both taken in the same month but on one pic she looks like shit while on the other she looks really hot.

Ask me if I'd turn either Britney or Kira down after seeing those pics. Ask me. Ask me!!! I'll sit here and wait until you ask me.
I think Keria is very hot. And yes, almost all pictures of celebs on the internet or magizines are toched up in photoshop.
Vicious Wrote:Ask me if I'd turn either Britney or Kira down after seeing those pics. Ask me. Ask me!!! I'll sit here and wait until you ask me.

I'll bite, would you?
stevedave Wrote:I'll bite, would you?

Ummmmm . . . .

*looks down*

Since I see that my penis is still there, the answer would be HELLZ NO!!!!! I would not turn them down.
Vicious Wrote:Ummmmm . . . .

*looks down*

Since I see that my penis is still there, the answer would be HELLZ NO!!!!! I would not turn them down.
You had to make sure it was still there? What, does it run off on you occasionally? "No, I'm sorry, not this week, my dick decided to run off again. I'll call you when it comes back though." :p
In Pirates of the Caribban, Knightley looked very beatiful with her long hair ( even though they were extentions ) but when she was on King Aurther it was very unsettling, but I liked the movie. Big Grin
Gemini Wrote:In Pirates of the Caribban, Knightley looked very beatiful with her long hair ( even though they were extentions ) but when she was on King Aurther it was very unsettling, but I liked the movie. Big Grin
i thought she looked good in both, but better in pirates. wow, she looked good in that movie. i think vicious said it very well earlier, and i don't care about those pictures either, i'd still do her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13