Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hottest Woman Eever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
rav96 Wrote:Red = Danger Wink

my favourite colour Big Grin

and yeah Lindsey Lohan is hot for her age

and i agree with viciuos
i see all these highschoolers and think damn in my day they all were mingers or sluts... ahwell guess thats the ravages of age for you Rolleyes
Hey, they're still sluts, just "better developed". Problem is that they are like Jessica Simpson as for brains. We're talking some of them actually had no idea where Canada is. But, yes they are getting better. You should see the freshmen Big Grin ! And since I am a freshmen, too, I get to spend he next four years with them. They are all little bitches, though, so I guess the only thing they really got going for them is their bodies. Personally, I hate them, but they are still hot. I am just talking about the cheerleaders, though. Not all of them are bad, however. For example, my girlfriend who, by the way, I am changing my vote to for hottest Wink .
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hey, they're still sluts, just "better developed". Problem is that they are like Jessica Simpson as for brains. We're talking some of them actually had no idea where Canada is. But, yes they are getting better. You should see the freshmen Big Grin ! And since I am a freshmen, too, I get to spend he next four years with them. They are all little bitches, though, so I guess the only thing they really got going for them is their bodies. Personally, I hate them, but they are still hot. I am just talking about the cheerleaders, though. Not all of them are bad, however. For example, my girlfriend who, by the way, I am changing my vote to for hottest Wink .

They really are still sluts...Not to mention they are extremely irritating to be around...So I know what you mean...
Puppet Master Wrote:They really are still sluts...Not to mention they are extremely irritating to be around...So I know what you mean...

LOL, i said the same thing about the girls at my old high school. All sluts and really stupid.
rav96 Wrote:and i agree with viciuos
i see all these highschoolers and think damn in my day they all were mingers or sluts... ahwell guess thats the ravages of age for you Rolleyes

Oh yes, you're really old aren't you, you 21 year old boy? Rolleyes

onizuka17711 Wrote:Hey, they're still sluts, just "better developed". Problem is that they are like Jessica Simpson as for brains. We're talking some of them actually had no idea where Canada is. But, yes they are getting better. You should see the freshmen Big Grin ! And since I am a freshmen, too, I get to spend he next four years with them. They are all little bitches, though, so I guess the only thing they really got going for them is their bodies. Personally, I hate them, but they are still hot. I am just talking about the cheerleaders, though. Not all of them are bad, however. For example, my girlfriend who, by the way, I am changing my vote to for hottest Wink .

Girls are sluts because:

1- You guys say you like it.
2- They have no personality and live to please men therefore behaving like sluts just because men say they like it.

But you're right about the whole Jessica Simpson syndrome, those girls do seem even more brainless nowadays than some years ago. If they're anything as dumb as Jessica Simpson then not even a lobotomy will help them! Big Grin
Hehe! I feel like I am talking to a bunch of Onizuka's! Big Grin So, you guys going to become teachers just to pick up high school chicks, too? Wink
hmmm....not a bad idea
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hehe! I feel like I am talking to a bunch of Onizuka's! Big Grin So, you guys going to become teachers just to pick up high school chicks, too? Wink

I dont need to be a teacher to pick up highschool chicks! Big Grin :eek:
Problem is, if you got caught "with" a student, it would be a real mess; cops arresting you, society thinking you're a freak. But if you think that a piece of high school ass is worth it... Big Grin
i guess it depends on the ass. but you could always wait until they graduate and then you wouldn't really get in trouble
-spike- Wrote:LOL, i said the same thing about the girls at my old high school. All sluts and really stupid.

Ive said it since Middle School LOL...Luckily this is my last year...CURSE HIGH SCHOOL! LOL
-spike- Wrote:I dont need to be a teacher to pick up highschool chicks! Big Grin :eek:

mWahahhaahah

and yeah being in 4th year i feel soooo Old at uni Sad
rav96 Wrote:mWahahhaahah

and yeah being in 4th year i feel soooo Old at uni Sad
Its my first year in college, so im the same age or a little older than most high school girls.
mwahahaah entrap the youngens :p

but seriuosly like i know soo many girls that go out with peops like 10yera older than them and that was when they were like teens... so being older may even help you Wink
rav96 Wrote:mwahahaah entrap the youngens :p

but seriuosly like i know soo many girls that go out with peops like 10yera older than them and that was when they were like teens... so being older may even help you Wink
Good point, it does seem to me that many girls like to go out with older guys. Especially college guys. Wink Big Grin
hahaha go for it Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13