Import Anime Forums

Full Version: LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
Gives Morgorath a Bear Hug

Originally posted by rav96
Then Goes to Iraq to Give Morgoroth a hug
and Shout come back home dude PLZ!

My rep gone... I am now the hugging boy... Oh well there are worse things one could be. I leave to go to sleep and bam I come back and Lady Ice and Vicious are an item... Like a couple straight out of the Breakfast Club or what have you...

I enjoy your art work. I have to spend more time looking at them but the work day begins and I must go.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
I leave to go to sleep and bam I come back and Lady Ice and Vicious are an item... Like a couple straight out of the Breakfast Club or what have you...

Bite your tongue!!! She has more mood swings than than a guest on Jerry Springer. I'm sure she'd respond for herself, but she's still over there gagging on a spoon.
Oy!

I go away for the day and I come back to a new topic that is already up to page six!!!

To start with; welcome LadySilverice. It's always a pleasure to have a new member capable of standing up for themself join the forum.

I'm going to appologize for Vicious, he seems to have lost his edge over this past week. I detect hints of "classic" Vicious trying to surface in this thread but I think he's just worn out for the time being.

I hope you stick around for a while. From what I've read here so far it looks like fun times.
Welcome to the boards and don't forget to have fun!

Nice artwork btw.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Oy!

I go away for the day and I come back to a new topic that is already up to page six!!!

Pff, I'm gone for 15 hours. Fucking time difference. The whole world should be on european time. So what if you guys in the US will have to work at night.

Welcome ladysilverice. I'm always late except when someone from my time zone makes a new thread. You have an interesting name and I think I've seen/heard it before. What's it from if I may ask.
Elcoholic: It's a nickname I was dubbed in high school. It's been my handle in everything ever since then.

Vicious: I'm dong gagging on my spoon and I think it's you you're thinking of with the mood swings. I don't think I've said anything so far that could count as a mood swing.

To everyone else: he's really digging, isn't he? Thank you all for the welcome. These forums have proven to be alot more fun than I originally thought!
Yes these fourms are a blast. You can meet my girlfriend in the thread "My Girlfriend" Vicious help start that thread. I also announced some really important news in that thread on page 16 and no it is not a wedding annoucment...

My Lady Ice, I wonder how did you get dubbed the name in high School were you as cold as ice to us men...
Perhaps you'd like to join our "Vicious - Yes, He's a Repulsive Bastard and Loving It" club, LadySilverice? Big Grin
Quote:My Lady Ice, I wonder how did you get dubbed the name in high School were you as cold as ice to us men...

Yes, that nickname comes from high school, Ka-Ta will have to help me on this one, but the name originally started as "Ice Maiden" from me telling a guy to "fuck off," and then she and I decided we wanted to be nobility, hence the "Lady" part.

Quote:Robojack: Perhaps you'd like to join our "Vicious - Yes, He's a Repulsive Bastard and Loving It" club, LadySilverice?

I'll reserve judgement until later, but thank you for the offer! :p
Quote:What really stands out for me are the dark drow pictures, since I'm a big reader of Ed Greenwood, R.A. Salvatore, and Elaine Cunningham novels.

Robojack: I LOVE R.A. SALVATORE!!! You should see my Forgotten Realms collection. I have every book with the character Drizzt and I have quite a few Elaine Cunningham books, I'm reading the Elf Song series right now. Alot of my art is indeed inspired from the Realms. Drow in particular facinate me.

Everyone, please excuse my playing with vB code, I'm still trying to figure it out, as I said earlier, I'm computer code dumb. So, go ahead and point and laugh while I sit here and try to learn it and make an ass out of myself.
Welcome ladysilverice! I see you and Vicious are already getting along just fine! He's a nice one, even though he tries not to be. :p
If you want to post a picture you can either:
1- attach a file before you submit a reply.
2- upload a picture to a web gallery and post its url.

If you want to insert a banner (a picture like the blue one you see below this message) you need to go to your "user cp", choose "edit profile" and in the white space next to "signature" you need to write something like this: [Image: 125.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Welcome may you enjoy it and grow to hate me as most people eventually do Wink :p

Is hating you even possible?! Wink
Thank you so much, Andromeda. Computers really get me sometimes.

I have the feeling Vicious' bark is worse than his bite. But it is amusing to watch him try and find something to make fun of me for!
Isnt it the [img] command for the sig? Anyway cool art! And you can cut the sexual tension in this thread with a knife!
Yes it is, and I wrote it but it didn't show! :p
you must put the url inbetween [img][/img].
Sexual tension? Between who?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28