Import Anime Forums

Full Version: LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Well if you are talking about your new friend, I havent seen a new post from her since Friday
She's with her fiance...until Wednesday. Then she will be your postwhore once again...fear not.
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
She's with her fiance...until Wednesday. Then she will be your postwhore once again...fear not.

I see. So we all get dumped in the meantime. I see how it is. Too good to post on the forums all of a sudden.
The lack of grace
The bonds of comradery, how easy they break
names forgotten
Friends come, friends go
the no name conection that we commonly hold

Thats the life of a message board
DAMN! I said she'd be back...
She's helping him settle in. He just doesn't have his computer up and running yet. Apparently she is missed...hmmm. No body complained when I didn't post for a while. Then again, I pretty sure no one expects me to just disappear.
I just put my little thought up there concering all of us. I am sure that if any of us just up and left one day. within a months time almst noby would be asking anymore what happened to ---- just a generalization in my little poem or whatever it is
Hrm... let me think about this... which would I prefer?

Hours of nookie with my fiance after being seperated for a few months or sitting in front of a computer to keep up with my forums?

I'm sorry... that isn't even a real question.

Besides, she's already done a months worth of posting (more than a month actually) so let her have her peace. Heck... I'd be gone if I was getting a piece...
I would be up and doing other stuff right now myself if I didn't have a cast on my knee
Wow... it's nice to know I'm missed! :o Holy crap. I leave for a few days and Vicious goes nuts. Yes all, I'm visiting my fiance and helping him settle into his new barracks room. I'm also not going back to school, so I'm teaching the person who is taking my rank how to do their job in my absence. None of these retards have the faintest idea how to parade train a horse or any of that stuff, so I'm helping out. Yes, and the nookie is great! Big Grin Sorry, folks, but I'm enjoying that much more than spending hours on the boards! Sorry, Vicious, that's just the way it goes. I'll be back full time come Thursday.
Hey Ladysilverice getting nookie is awesome i can not WAIT FOR <ORG TO GET HOME!!!!! Smiles anyways I have to go to bed now.....:p
Schultz is in Mississippi until October...I don't want to hear about other people's nookie.
Well, it shouldn't be too hard for you girls to get some if you really wanted. But at least you guys have morals and are faithful.
Are you implying that I DON'T have morals because I keep a mistress when my wife is out of town? My wife is OK with it and I don't let nookie time interfere with daddy time either. Open relationships are all about trust, communication and faithfulness.

Then again... maybe I don't have morals...
So, wait...you are serious about the mistress thing?
I thought it was all just a joke...Sad
Nope... no joke...
Doesn't mean I go around sleeping with every woman under the sun either... my wife and I have set rules that I adhere to and I trust that she adheres to them as well.

This is a subject I love to talk about at length but I don't want to take over this thread. I do consider myself to be loyal to my wife it's just that we don't define our relationship based on having sex together.

Now... if we wanted to start talking about morals then we could look at a certain hobby that I enjoy that capitalizes on the hard work of others and doesn't pass any compensation on to them after I enjoy the fruits of their labours.

Hrm... I wonder what hobby that could be?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28