Import Anime Forums

Full Version: LadySilverice...WELCOME!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Either that or he's just trying to pick a fight with someone else now that I've started ignoring him and his band of merry men.

Now, would that be the band of merry men in tights?

HBK: Why do you feel the need to defend yourself? If you're not stupid, then why do you feel you need to say it? Who are you trying to prove yourself to? If you go around defending yourself all the time, you're never gonna have any fun in life! Learn to laugh at yourself occasionally. I'm the first to call myself a dumbass. I do the dumbest things and say even dumber things sometimes. But I don't sweat it. Relax a little.
Face it, you got stood up. :eek:

No, he's always late. He works in the engineering department and to make it to the door, he has to walk by every boss' office in the building. This happens frequently with him.

Edit: however, this doesn't mean that I'm not gonna kill him. He's definitely picking up my tab tonight for this... *rubs her hands together evilly*
I just had a feeling Vicious will go around and pick a fight with me. I noticed that as a sign of his first attempt. If it was not, then it was my fault. I admit it. Alright, as you said, I am going to follow your advice and relax.
Quote:Originally posted by ladysilverice

Edit: however, this doesn't mean that I'm not gonna kill him. He's definitely picking up my tab tonight for this... *rubs her hands together evilly*

Make sure to go for the good stuff. Order some Cristal. Big Grin

And speaking of work, I'm so glad I made the cut today. There are like 8 of us contractors working on this project. They had to make some cuts so the 1st ones to go are always contractors because they don't owe us any benefits/severance. They let 3 people go permanently today and they're gonna tell 3 more that they don't need them again until Sept. 1st. Luckily I know one of the managers from college and I also offer to help anyone I see, so they decided that I'm one of the ones that they will keep on.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
I just had a feeling Vicious will go around and pick a fight with me. I noticed that as a sign of his first attempt.

I'm not saying this to pick a fight with you, I'm simply curious, so correct me if I'm wrong: but the post where you said that Vicious wasn't letting a dead dog die was your first post, right? So, how is it that you think that he's picking a fight with you when he didn't even know you were reading the thread? You hadn't joined so far. All his "mean" comments were directed at me.
Make sure to go for the good stuff. Order some Cristal. Big Grin

I'm having a love affair with Captain Morgan. Ooooh my G**. I love that stuff. Just plain and over the rocks. That's the best stuff in the world.

Congratulations on keeping your job. I however wish I could quit mine.
Lady, I love having you around.

You have no trouble telling it like it is and you return with style.
Now if only you were to start talking about anime all would be perfect.

Unlike a lot of these guys I'm not hoping you'll ditch your fiance. I'm happily married and I have the maximum number of mistresses I'm allowed already. So I'll just stand here and be an admirer.

BTW, I'm going to use that helmet and window line, that is classic stuff.
Everybody knows everybody reads intersting thread. This is certainly an intersting thread.

Oh yes. I forgot to meantion "welcome to the board." You definitely have interesting way of putting things. Kinda like "in you face" attitude. I must say it is sorta refreshing to have different personality on the board.
I'm having a love affair with Captain Morgan. Ooooh my G**. I love that stuff. Just plain and over the rocks. That's the best stuff in the world.

Congratulations on keeping your job. I however wish I could quit mine.

Well, I don't drink, so I don't know what that tastes like. I've tried drinking once in my lifetime. But that's another story for another time. Let's just say, I was like 'Give me the ghetto rap drinks - courvasier, tangueray, alezay. If Tupac could drink it, then so can I'. :o

Too bad you don't live up here. Since you seem like you have half a brain (not to mention the referral bonus I would have gotten), I could've recommended you to my agency and they could have placed you somewhere making more than that $11 an hour you're making now.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Lady, I love having you around.

Now if only you were to start talking about anime all would be perfect.

That, I'm working on and I'm here for you all to help me. Currently, I'm obsessed with InuYasha (I think it's the ears that did it), but I'm open to other stuff too. I like Witch Hunter Robin, I loved Princess Mononoke, and Ghost in the Shell wasn't bad.

BTW, I'm going to use that helmet and window line, that is classic stuff.

That's one of our favorites at military school!

So what are you trying to say about me? :mad:

Unlike a lot of these guys I'm not hoping you'll ditch your fiance. I'm happily married and I have the maximum number of mistresses I'm allowed already. So I'll just stand here and be an admirer.

Yeah yeah. I'm hoping that someone 3000 miles away will ditch their fiance so I can have someone older than 15 to trade quips with. I'm a realist. Besides, I'm still holding out for Hilary. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
Oh yes. I forgot to meantion "welcome to the board." You definitely have interesting way of putting things. Kinda like "in you face" attitude. I must say it is sorta refreshing to have different personality on the board.

Thank you. I must say that I got more of a warm welcome than I had originally anticipated.
"In your face" huh? When I do it, I'm being mean. When you do it, it's refreshing. Gotta love those double standards. Rolleyes
I must say that I got more of a warm welcome than I had originally anticipated.

I think it has to do with your personality. Outspoken persons gets more responses.
Well, I don't drink, so I don't know what that tastes like. I've tried drinking once in my lifetime. But that's another story for another time. Let's just say, I was like 'Give me the ghetto rap drinks - courvasier, tangueray, alezay. If Tupac could drink it, then so can I'. :o

Wow... I think I drink too much. You should try some normal drinks sometime. If I were up there, I'd teach you how to drink. I'm Irish, so I can drink most people under the table.

Too bad you don't live up here. Since you seem like you have half a brain (not to mention the referral bonus I would have gotten), I could've recommended you to my agency and they could have placed you somewhere making more than that $11 an hour you're making now. [/B]

I'd love to make more thatn $11 an hour and I hate working in an office. I'm an active person and sitting at a desk all day is killing me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28