Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Most Annoying Dub Voice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think that the voices in Kenshin are some of the best that I've heard, in some cases some of the tones are even better than in Japanese (sometimes). The girls are annoying, but thats true for all anime dubs, girls just never sound right in english...they just can't do those tones that suit the Japanese girls so well. But as english voice acting goes, they are pretty good.

I did not like the dub for Trigun either, but one of the worst dubs ever HAS to be The Guyver, that was just so bad it was funny. And G-Gundam was really bad in English too.
i couldnt stand GTO, it sounded like a surfers convention.

also it annoys me that there are o many different lupin dubs, i love the first dubs like the one in mystery of mamo but the rest suck!
sanosuke Wrote:i couldnt stand GTO, it sounded like a surfers convention.

also it annoys me that there are o many different lupin dubs, i love the first dubs like the one in mystery of mamo but the rest suck!

LOL, your right about GTO. I didnt mind the dub, but the voices were kinda funny. I also couldnt get used to the fact that Spike from Bebop and Onizuka for GTO had the same voice actor.
Honestly I would have to say whoever did the voice for Raiden in AngelCop. I want to pull my ears of everytime he speaks.
Stacia Crawford .... as Sylphiel in Slayers. Easily the whiniest, suckiest, most grating voice acting I've ever heard... EVAR!

I literally cringed every time she opened her mouth and words came out... wished someone would have fired a Dragon Slave up her ass.
r00ster Wrote:... wished someone would have fired a Dragon Slave up her ass.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I simply can not stand those voice actors from Inuyasha. My god, it's like Viz gathered their office workers and had them dub it . Shippo talks like he's got tetseiga rammed up his ass. Classic example of how to ruin a great show. Watching the dub is just way too painful for me. Originally, Gundam Seed bothered me a lot, too, but over time I got used to it. Still prefer it subbed, though...
I would havr to say the worst voice acting I have heard was the the Extremely terble cockney accents of the two vampire freaks in Hellsing Episode 2, they were really really bad.
everyone in love hina were pretty bad too
Every one seems to comment how bad Love Hina was. I didn?t think I was awful as a whole, just really par, but Kitsune is my second most hated voice ever. I just wanted to ring that southern bell (that sounds funny?). The only thing worse than that is the annoying and painful English intro for Kenshin. Every time it came on I just wanted to ram my head through my TV to tell that bitch to shut up. Mostly I just muted it though.

Also, at the beginning of GTO I found Onizuka to be annoying but only because I heard him as Spike and Roger first and Onizuka is way different than those two. But that subsided after a little while.
Pages: 1 2 3 4