Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Batz was nearly fired yesterday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ever since I've been working at the place I work, I've had this little gnat which has buzzed about me.
Well, this little gnat likes to throw her nasty body around to get guys to do what she wants, but simply put: I don't even notice when the girl I like flurts, muchless would I notice the gnat.
Now this girl beleives that if any man does not do what she says she should be allowed to "cut his balls off", because all men are supposed to bow at her feet.

This attitude doesn't work with me...
Ever since I've been working there she's not liked me, & therefore spends at least 1-2 days out of each 4 day week trying to p!ss me off becuase I told her I have a bad temper. And then outside our work room where others can hear what she says, she acts like my best friend.

Well, yesterday, the A/C at work was busted so I was already a little on edge, & she pushed me over the edge, I was fed up with all her indirect threats to beat me up & cut my balls off & I jumpped across a pallet board, landed right next to her & told her that if she wanted to start some sh!t this was the time, I wasn't backing down & was about to kick her sorry little a$s.
Needless to say all she did was say I wasn't worth her time & then she went to the boss & told him, & then tried to tell my MOTHER.
But, what she doesn't know is the fact that she's been lying on her time card is known by half the people out there, & therefore the when they go to off someone she's next.

And my mom told her basicly to shut up, then collected information & said a couple of others had over heard her constant slandering of my work performance, & therefore they knew what I did was coming & knew that it was due to provocation.

But, atleast now I don't think she'll start any crap Big Grin

And best of all my constant planing of intimidation has worked... Muwahahaha...what I mean by this is, after spending so much time peed off at the drop of a hat, I know automatical switch over to a voice a million times deeper than my own & constantly ramble on at about 4-5 words a second about killing the person who annoys me & then give a sadistic laugh (none of the above was used, I never threatened her life, nope not at all >.> <.< if I had I'd be fired...). I figure this will come in handy next year at school when the a$sholes decide to run across the table while my friends & I are trying to play cards, or the next time a bunch of jocks try to pick on me Big Grin.

And the gnat I reffer to is at the most 5 foot tall & 130 puonds, while I am over 6 foot tall, 220 pounds, & full of fighting fury Big Grin.

Sorry, just needed to rant about that.
Good Job Batz. Tell her to "get back in the kitchen and make you some pie" as Cartman would say.
that's awesomeBig Grin
Batz, you pwned that bitch!!! You show that skank who wears the pants in the workplace! I'd buy you a drink, but that's not possible over the web.

Great re-telling of the events that happened. I hope that gnat of yours is either permanently swatted, or scared enough to leave you alone in the future.

I wouldn't mind listening to that super-low, menacing voice of yours though. Just not on the receiving end, if you know what I mean.
That girl sounds disgusting! She must think she's pretty hot if she tries to get guys to do things for her. I hate girls like that - they just make us look bad. And she called your mother?! What is she? In pre-school?! It's nice to know things worked out in your favor :p
LOL, good times, good times.
Job well done my boy!

mmmmmm do i smell pie?Wink

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Good Job Batz. Tell her to "get back in the kitchen and make you some pie" as Cartman would say.

I always use sandwhich, I'm not sure why, I guess because it's healthier or something.

Anyways, thanks for the support guys Tongue
mmmmmm do i smell sandwhich?

nah not got the same ring to itWink
Not useable in my current situation, but how about "Let's go in bedroom & make a sandwhich?"

Then try: mmmmmm, do I smell a sandwhich.
with extra lashings of mayyonaiseWink
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
with extra lashings of mayyonaiseWink

Gotta be fair to both sexs: And lots of extra secret sauce.
mmmmmm sandwichBig Grin
You guys sound like Joey from Friends with all talk about sandwiches :p
mmmm friends

many are needed for I
Pages: 1 2 3