Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Live music used to be a really big part of my life but since I've met my wife I just don't go out to that stuff any more. I get the rare invitation from my friends (like Alice Cooper last week) but for the most part I'm lucky to catch one or two shows in a year.

One cool thing is that my wife and I both like to binge on anime from time to time. We can go a month or more without watching anything then we'll watch three whole series in a week or two. I can remember when we first got Fushigi Yuugi and we watched the whole damned thing in three days.
Is watching Fushigi Yuugi a couples thing? Schultz and I started to watch it right before we left Okinawa. We need to finish it. Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:While we're on the subject I'd like to ask you what you had to give up when you started living together. You know, things you used to do when you lived alone that you no longer do because you live with someone else.
giving up a few things to gain others... Well to piggy back on what Akane said yes things are different but I haven't lived alone for almost 3 years. My mother lived with me for 2 in half years so I always tried to find ways to include my mother in my activites. The only thing that has really changed for me is that I have someone to share my most treasured past times with.

She loves to watch anime and "Highlander" with me. I am intrested in her cross stichting work, but I don't have the skill to do it. So yes some things have changed but I have lost a part of my life that i can't live with out.
Yes you may have lost something that you could not live without but that is what makes it interesting. You can make up for what you lost by doing something else. That is what my friend said when she bitched at me about "loosing my compassion." Lol. What a joke. Rolleyes
morgorath Wrote:I am intrested in her cross stichting work

Hahahahahahahahaha. Wait . . . wait . . . . let me catch my breath . . . .

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Breathe, Vicious, Breathe!!! Big Grin

I didn't really give up anything when Schultz originally moved in with me. Come to think of it, he's done nothing but add to my life things I didn't know I enjoyed. Anime, videogames, REAL Japanese Food!!!

I've had to give up things because of my daughter, the Pigtail queen, but that is to be expected.
Vicious Wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha. Wait . . . wait . . . . let me catch my breath . . . .

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hey I said I was intreted in it, such as when she is finished I get to admirer her work. I am not intrested in learning how.... SO breath easy buddy.
OMG this thread is still goin!

anyway guess its give and take give stuff up and aquire new stuff
but ive never been in that position! but i guess if its for the right person and reasons i can give up eveything :p
morgorath Wrote:Hey I said I was intreted in it, such as when she is finished I get to admirer her work. I am not intrested in learning how.... SO breath easy buddy.
It's okay Morgorath.. my boyfriend knows how to stitch. He learned when he was really young from his grandma. I was pretty amazed when I found out.
I'm glad to see you're all happy with the choices you made and that you didn't have to give up on a lot of things.
Oh, and Vicious, I bet that when you fall in love with a woman you'll glady look at her cross stichting work. Wink
yes Vicious will probably look at all the stuff his love will do and be interested..... but he probably won't tell us about it..... Anyways I did not even know that Morg was interested in my cross stiching I just thought he looked at it and thought I was jsut letting off steam by poking thread through a peice of cloth...... anyways that is one way I relieve stress is to crossstich a little bit and then that is it....... my stress level goes down..... Anyways nice talking with ya'll...... Big Grin Cool
Akane Wrote:yes Vicious will probably look at all the stuff his love will do and be interested..... but he probably won't tell us about it..... Anyways I did not even know that Morg was interested in my cross stiching I just thought he looked at it and thought I was jsut letting off steam by poking thread through a peice of cloth...... anyways that is one way I relieve stress is to crossstich a little bit and then that is it....... my stress level goes down..... Anyways nice talking with ya'll...... Big Grin Cool

I used to crossstich when I was around 8 or 9 years old but I kind of lost interest in it as I found more interesting things to do. There's no way I could relieve stress with something like crossstiching, I need intense physical activity to unwind (like going to the gym).
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I need intense physical activity to unwind (like going to the gym).

Good thing you added that clarification at the end. Otherwise, you don't know what the perverts on this board would have come up with on their own. :eek:
Who told you they'd be wrong? Wink
OMG am i wrong??? Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43