Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
There are so many wild animals in my area of California. Just yesterday my friend had an encounter with a bear. If the bear hadn't been caught in a trap, then my friend would have been screwed.
I saw a moth yesterday. :confused:
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath

Rav96 - a wolf person huh... what kind would you want. Me and Akane are going to get a Mountain Lion when I get back.

There are like 32 subspecies of wolf!!!

its kinda hard to Choose one that i like the mostRolleyes

it sprob a tossup between Arctic/Tundra Wolf and a Timber Wolf
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
There are so many wild animals in my area of California.

Another Reason i wanna be in CaliRolleyes
That would be cool if you were in California but it isn't that fun here. Not in my area at least. It is more fun further up in town. But I have to say I appreciate the snow days up here Wink.
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Another Reason i wanna be in CaliRolleyes

Heh..if you want to be near beautiful nature, cool weather---> Northern Cali.
If you want to be near excitements from roller coaster rides, theme parks etc, Southern Cali.
Exactly. I am not too far from a theme park. It is only 15 minutes away from my house. I like nature and all but you could get tired of it after a while. Especially when the dumb birds make noise and the Mountain lions are freaking the dogs out, making them bark.
Hmmmmm the only amount of remotely cool wildlife is the Urban Fox that comes to the back of my garden every so often, esp when i throw meats scraps for it!
ohh and the Huge Frog which sits on the Back Pavestones whenever it rains!
I'm loving living here in Ontario.

I'm only a few minutes from tons of waterfalls... if I want to drive a half hour I'm at Niagara Falls but I'd rather hang out at some of the smaller falls where you can get away from the crowds.
I get all four seasons in full force.
I get to see exotic wildlife like squirrels and racoons digging through my trash.
I'm less than an hour away from Toronto which is one of the coolest cities in the world.
And everybody who lives here is covered by the public medical insurance. If you get hurt or sick, just go to the hospital... it's already paid for with our taxes.

I think that JJ would agree with me that Ontario is pretty close to being paradise.
Damn thats sweet! but i guess anything can beat the UKRolleyes
well that not totally true but it is for the area where i live
The UK I want to be in that country so Bad now I can taste it. I have always wanted to see the London Broadway. I know it is Over cast like 90% of the time, but the people I could meet would make up for that in a heart beat. Rav can I sat at your place... no wait I'l still be in the military Rav when I get there come and sta at my place...

Animals... Batik how was the bear trapped...Oro... Nani?
Well The UK is not that bad, its just lately theres just been Plain Ol' Worries,Headaches and Boredom Persuing me! I Just wanna be Back in Japan - GRRRRR!!!!!

Well heres a quick rundown of a coupla the cities

Oadby were i live is like on the outskirts of Leicester and is pretty nice, but too much "Bling Bling in Leicester its annoying, so many gangster wannabees acting like they are soooo hard! AHHHHH it just annoys me, the kinda looks i get aswell just coz i am not a typical asshole like them

Nottingham where i study is Great City, with lots to do and see.. i would definately love it more if it werent for the stupid annoying assholes that suround me when i get there like the Up themselves people on my course!Rolleyes and some stupid mistakes ive made (like living with the wrong people)

London is great and totally different vibe to the midlands, its a lot more like Tokyo. Lots to see and do.. and explore though can be daunting at times esp wuth all the late Transport -GRRRR

Birmingham is cool, though totally Bling Bling so annoying, though there is an awesome amount of things to do and Good atmosphere!

Manchester is pretty nice but has alot of racism, esp when goin out and about at night - youget called a Paki like every other two minutes buy annoying drunk yobos and scallies. But otherwise the center and everything is Cool

And its not that Rainy as everyone thinks it is, esp Oadby where it shines alot, though this summer hasnt been the nicest in a long while

But i really Like Wales and Cardiff.. Very good atmosphere and like zero racism, everyones frindly and its a good old Laugh.
Oh and if your ever down in the UK make sure to give me a shout i dont mind showing you around and you can stay at my Uni Accomodation!
It sounds like Zagatto and rav96 have fun places to be Wink.

Morgorath - The people who caught the bear were cruel. They used a bear trap that of course, the poor thing walked into. Later, it went into the cage willfully so there was no need to fight with it. The people tranquilized it anyway because it was so scared. I still can't believe that they used an actual bear trap though. My friend and I were pretty steamed about that, so when they get back, we are going to lecture them. The funny thing is, there is still one bear running around the neighborhood.
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
The funny thing is, there is still one bear running around the neighborhood.

When Mother Nature Strikes BackWink
Exactly. I just hope my friend keeps his distance this time. He just has to bring along his camera everywhere to take pictures of everything. He could be a photographer. :p .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43