Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite anime villian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all,

This is my first post to this forum and as my first post i would like to know who is everone's favorite anime villian. LoL since villians have always been my favorite characters in anything i watch or readSmile Personally my favorite villian has to be Knives from trigun. I know alot of people who ask me "How can you like that psycho ?" I never answer them though....i just give them a sly smile and go on watching more trigunSmile
My favorite Villian is Dr. Muraki from Yami No Matsuei. He is soooo evil................ Big Grin
Dude, Knives is kickass but my favorites would have to be...

Muraki
Majin Vegeta (s/p ._.)
Fuma

My all time fav would have to be Akito from Utena.
ummmm . . . . Vicious
Kanzaki from GTO Smile She was a bad girl before hooking up with Onizuka.
Another favorite of mine is Anderson from Helsing....the great Paladin! lol He says Amen more than the BibleBig Grin
It'd probably be Sesshoumaru as my favorite. Ashram was also really cool. I usually end up liking the villians to. If you'd count Griffith he'd really be my favorite but I'm not sure you could call you a villian. Anderson from hellsing was pretty cool to "Amen. and I walked, amen, through the hall, amen, and, amen, tripped, AMEN *picks a knife up in his teeth and tries to kill a little girl*" LOL There are several, but I won't take the time to name them all.
My fave is:

ummm...Muraki-sama ^^
Lady Une (Gundam wing)
Fuma and Sessy (X)
Dilandua (escaflowne)
Tuxedo Mask ( I swear he was ebil >.>)
Sayaonji (utena)
All i have to say is Legato Bluesummers
I have a few

Mecha villan : Char (Gundam)
Freaky villan : Lain's alter ego
Comedy villan : Ryoga
Action villan : Vicious
Long= Grappler Baki's father.

Most selfish charrecter ever. All he does is proof to everyone he's unbeatable. Look at him and your dead (if your an anime charrecter ofcourseBig Grin ).
For a comedy villain, I loved Papachariino from Photon.
For a more serious villain, Vicious is at the top of my list.
For the most crazy villain I have to pick Dilandau Albatau from Visions of Escaflowne.
For the cheese factor, I'd have to pick just about any bad guy from Speed Racer. Wow... talk about corny.
Griffith
Vicious
Knives
Legato Bluesummers
Dilandua

ahhhhhhh soooooo many
tis all about the Evil
mine would have to be..
-Shinomori Aoshi (Rurouni Kenshin)
-Legato Bluesummers (trigun)
...and who could forget Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho...damn waht a badass
Yes, but Toguro had somewhat of a heart and a sad life. Throughout all of my years, I have never seen anyone who wished for the destruction of the human race as much as Shinobu Sensui from Yu Yu Hakusho. Uber powerful and uber evil.
Pages: 1 2 3