Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite anime villian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^_^ Vegeta ^_^
Sesshomaru he is just to cute
rav96 Wrote:ohhh sooo many good ones

urghhh to many...

Yeah I know what you mean...I just put the ones off the top of my head lol...

So heres a few more in that same fashion lol...

Android 17 and 18
Hiei
Broly
Lord Shishio[Sick and twisted]
Akuma even though he didnt do shit in Street Fighter Alpha hes just ominous which is bad ass

Sesshomarus pretty cool also at least better than the baboon Naraku one of the most boring villans ive seen in an anime...

I am sure I can come up with others but not right now lol...Can definatly name a lot of crappy villans as well though... :mad:
There aren?t many villains I like, I?m a purest for the hero I guess, but there are some that have awesome powers and abilities that are enviable. Suzaku?s (from Yu Yu Hakusho) regeneration technique was really cool and he wouldn?t have lost if he wasn?t a cocky bastard. All the clones from Read or Die had crazy powers, especially the dude with the staff. As for villains that are really evil and depraved: Sensui, Knives, the doctor from Kikaider, and Kenshiro?s bro.
Tony from Blue Gender is definately my fav. Dilandau from Escaflowne is just plain sadistic. I agree with Zagatto on picking Papachariino from Photon, worth getting that series just to see that kind of villan
sadistic villains are the best coz they were just born BADASS!!! they didnt grow into a bad guy they are born it...
urghhh be scared...

and yeah Puppet Master Akuma is a BADASS!!! wo0t Dark Kado
Queen Delphine (Last Exile)
Griffith (Berserk)
Seishiro Sakurazuka (Tokyo Babylon)
rav96 Wrote:sadistic villains are the best coz they were just born BADASS!!! they didnt grow into a bad guy they are born it...
urghhh be scared...

and yeah Puppet Master Akuma is a BADASS!!! wo0t Dark Kado

Yup he sure is Dark Kado muhahaha Cool
Uchia Itachi:From Naruto
Shishio:From Rurouni Kenshin( Samurai X)
clown baki:One Piece
:p
Can Arucard count? =P
Vicious and Lagatto are both cool.
For my favorite over-powered bad guy/'s= Cell (from DBZ he has one of the best japanese voice's ever! And he came back after blowing himself up! pertty hard to do if you ask me) Broly (from DBZ he bitch slaped everyone together! and he is what a Saiyajin is supposed to be!)

For my favorite insane bad guy/'s= Omega Rugal (I know he's from a game but I don't care! KOF) Kid Buu (from DBZ the only cool pink megit in the world!)

For my favorite cool bad guy/'s= Aoshi Shinnamori (from RK. A cool and logical bad guy),

but the villian who fits all those catagory's! Is MAKOTO SHISHIO!!!! From RK. A cool bad guy who becomes insane and is over-powered! He is my favorite villian!
I will say
-Saito Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin)
-Griffith (Berserk)
-Meier Link (Vampire Hunter D)
-Radium Lavans (ZOE: Dolores)

Those are the ones that I remember.
Hmm, well, lets see:
Shishio
Vicious
Legatto

All are extremely powerful and arguably psycho, and you can't beat that.
Oooh..
I <3 Villians. They are teh sex.

Dilandou (Escaflowne)
Griffith (Berserk)
Vegeta (DBZ)
Sephiroth (FF7)
Sergai/Dee (Key the Metal Idol)
Magus (Chrono Trigger)

Anywho. I think thats it, for now <3

~Katherine Jean
Pages: 1 2 3