Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite anime villian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mine would have to be, Vicious of course, king homdo from now and then here and there, just cuz he was so wierd. And last but not least knives.
Vicious is one bad mother
I thoroughly enjoyed Folken... but the movie version moreso than the TV series (Escaflowne). Mostly because, in the movie, he had this great Ziggy Stardust/David Bowie a la Labrynth thing going on with his hair.

You can't go wrong with hair like that... you just -can't-...
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe

Very ture. Welcome to the boards Homeless Joe and r00ster, have fun.
thank you for the welcome spike. i'm new at this stuff, but i'm really glad to find a this place. i don't know many people who like anime and this is the best place i know of to get some.
Yeah, when I first found this place it was like heaven on earth. I will never go back, they cant make me!
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Very ture. Welcome to the boards Homeless Joe and r00ster, have fun.

Thanks for the welcome... much appreciated.
shoot, forgot to mention 2 more:

Shishio Makoto and Seta Soujiro from Rurouni Kenshin. they were crazy
That big south american crazy bastard in jo jo's bizzare adventure that had a stand called "The World".

Anyone who runs through civilians in a big car deliberately because he's a badass gets my vote.
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe

How would you know? I haven't even replied to any of your posts yet. Wink
My favorite villan is not really a villan.,.... DR JACKEL from Get bakers!!! he is so cool with his knives!
Dr.Jackal from GetBackers owns all, gotta love his cool bastardly demeaner.
I would have to go with Tulpa from Ronin Warriors especially when he has his physical

form. Either him or the Black Inferno Armor; totally sweet. The only other one I can think

of that was really cool would be Inouva from Magic Knights Rayearth. His true form is

awesome.
Younger Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho
Vegeta from DBZ
Master Asia from G Gundam

To me of the ones ive SEEN they have the most depth and reason...
ohhh sooo many good ones

Griffith
Vicious
Legato
Knives
Vegeta
Dillando

urghhh to many...
Pages: 1 2 3